What is the point of this narrative?

what is the point of this narrative?

Attached: XlVo1wy.jpg (1376x839, 151.32K)

same as "just buy a ps5" narrative, where can i buy a steam deck? i cant only scalpers

well the switch library is pretty small, and you can't even browse the internet on it.
deck is pretty much a blatant clone with more power and infinite games

Get the Clicks.

Deck shill called "FantheDeck" makes a click bait title only to show off games that have zero issues running on the Switch.
>Prinny was stranded on PSP now it's stranded on PSP and Switch
Oh fucking please, that game got physical releases on both the PSP and Switch. Better than being enough of a cuck to buy from a digital store spending money on games that aren't even yours.

>can't even browse the internet on it

Attached: dont you have a phone.jpg (1920x1080, 132.73K)

Clicks

clix fr fr

I'd assume if you want a handheld then get a Switch if you like Nintendo a lot and the Steam Deck if you don't care about Nintendo.

They're just trying to be helpful by informing everyone the switch is garbage and the deck mogs it in every way.

Attached: 1645978685508.gif (440x330, 492.99K)

switch has been making everyone seethe for 5 years now lmao

>tendies want a switch pro
>here is your switch pro bro plus free online and games
>reeeeeeeee isn't made by the same company
It's a mistery

Playing Switch games for free at twice the framerate of the Switch.

lol'd

I never asked for a switch pro

the run better on a hacked switch

To cash in on the nerds whose heads Nintendo is living rent free in.
>GRRR I HATE NINTENDO WHY DO ALL THOSE GOOD GAMES HAVE TO BE STUCK ON THEIR KID CONSOLE GRRRRRR I HATE IT STOP EXISTING NOW!!

>blatant clone
Yeah, we've never had handhelds before until the Switch
It's a clone I tell you

why haven't we DMCA'd this yet, exactly?

It's a fucking cult, what do you expect? tendies would be drooling if the deck had a nintendo logo on it.

Switch is the final boss of vidya this era. Defeating it is the main goal.

Seriously, even the Wii didn't cause the sheer amount of butthurt the Switch has and still is.

Like what, SMTV?

Nobody but PC/ucks are okay with digital only.

But Steam deck plays switch games at no cost

>switch library is pretty small

There's many ports on it, exclusives and like steam, it's filled with indie shit, and why would you want a console to browse the internet when in past nintendo consoles the browser app was complete ass? your phone serves that function pretty efficiently.

sneed deck has no games

Its cause wiiu bombed and xbox was weak. Ps4 mogged in sales big time. Snoys tried to cheer that nintendo would die only for switch to be amazing. All that gloating shoved back down their throats and then sony goes full woke and censorship.
Snoy impotent rage is amazing and you can bet all these deck vs switch is snoys falseflagging with lost hope it will do anything to stop tbe switch.

Attached: 1643767047401.png (383x380, 20.9K)

people salty that Nintendo didn't make a switch pro

Games run like shit, look like shit, and it misses the better games. Most people that play core games also think Nintendo shit has garbage gameplay.

>There's many ports on it
>it's filled with indie shit
This is redundant
Switch has indie and Nintendo exclusives. Yeah, it has some last gen (or even earlier) ports, but ports generally refers to current gen titles, of which Switch has almost none, Doom being one of the few exceptions, and it's a remarkably garbage port that while technically impressive (in the same way Doom for the SNES was), is still garbage

Steam deck runs actual current gen ports and it's bound to get loads more over time. Remember, Switch is 5 years old, Steam deck just launched. Library wise, Switch is pretty pitiful and will continue to be save for all but Nintendo exclusives. That's the only reason people buy Nintendo hardware, just be honest with yourself about it.

Attached: itonlydoes.jpg (1211x600, 265.44K)

Where did this "switch has a small library" meme come from? Ps4 has 1000 less games than the switch

Switch cartridges might as well be digital if they only contain 1/4 of the game and you have to download the rest.