I DID IT!!

I HAVE 5 WIVES, 18 KIDS, 10 BUSINESSES.

WHATS YOUR EXCUSE?

Attached: reddit_did_it.png (1441x111, 16.83K)

I only play good video games and don't post on reddit.

His kids are probably downsy.

His kids browse Any Forums

Dad?

sounds fake with that username 90% of posts on leddit are fake and strictly made to obtain attentionwhore internet points.

You can't prove that, like you can't prove the existence of a major shill force.
You can't prove that Any Forums or Discord trannies are behind the raids.
You can't prove the electoral fraud.
You can't prove anything.

meant for

Whats his business Any Forums?

I have a wife, and 1 kid (male, 18) and would be willing to trade them to anyone for a handful of 9mm and half a dozen donuts. No questions asked.

Take your meds

>Are ya winnin' dad?

>You can't prove anything.
Less than 10% of our accepted realities in math and science are scientifically proven. 85% is "causal inference" and the rest is "correlation" and "anecdotal". In order for something to be proven, it takes like half a century of evidence and studies.

Lung cancer being caused by smoking, for example, is causal inference. It's not scientifically proven. Proving anything is damn near impossible.

I dont think hes joking about having children

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-11 at 20-14-35 IvePlowedYourMother (u_IvePlowedYourMother) - Reddit.png (861x892, 823.58K)

or about having a business

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-11 at 20-16-44 IvePlowedYourMother (u_IvePlowedYourMother) - Reddit.png (955x295, 31.37K)

this was him 12 days ago what a fucking fag

Attached: idiot.png (1505x67, 9.75K)

>proving stuff to some retard who you dont know
oh sure buddy, let me also live your life for you

>y'all probably won't be that impressed but as an older dude (29) and a gamer dad i was proud of this

Attached: 1640386544400.png (620x508, 45.39K)

i would gladly take anyones succeeding business and run it if i don have to take financial loss

his name is literally a "joke" a 12y old would make, like i sometimes wonder if the most childish leftist probably are mentally children, they never learned that adults and media lie and the world is horrible place. They just stayed in their bubble.

judging from his post history he is mentally ill.

If this is all it takes to prove something to you, I have a floating castle I would like to sell to you.

I literally don't think there is something worst you could do with your life than getting married and having children.

Any Forums needs a "hide all child comments" button

>farming for reddit karma
>he has none of those things.