So this is what Doug TenNapel has become?

So this is what Doug TenNapel has become?

He's so washed up that the only project he can do is NFT. He's just turning his old work like Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood into a money-grabbing scam with no respect for his creations.

Attached: C08D90D2-411A-449D-8B88-92FBC82E2D66.png (589x557, 204.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2BLJZnqq4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh how unfortunate

He's faced a backlash for being homophobic and transphobic. He probably believes - I agree - that people into crypto and NFTs are more likely to be tolerant or sympathetic of his views.

>armikrog sucked
>fell into qanon schizophrenia
>now he's a crypto grifter
Oh dear oh dear

It's literally no skin off my nose if people buy NFT's. If Doug makes bank doing it, I do not care. What else do we have to look forward to from him? Intellivision's Earthworm Jim reboot when the console is MIA?

The soundtrack for neverhood is greatest of all time.

what platform was Intellivion using?
surely he can just port whatever work was done to another console or to PC

It's literally a new indie console. Because that has never gone wrong before.

Did Armikrog really suck or was it just victim of people bashing it because of Tennapel's views?

I told hik to ger Jim in fortnite. Perfect for a crossover, himself could be the suit's pick, his backbling could be his backpack that hold that booger monster which is also his glider from EJ2

android based iirc

As stupid as this is he's at least has IPs under his belt that are worth something instead of monkeys, lions and dads. Still some stupid shit but if Molyneaux could strike gold he might aswel give it a shot.

shouldn't be too hard to salvage the work unless there's an exclusivity deal and Intellivision was footing the development costs

>He's faced a backlash for being homophobic and transphobic

Attached: oh nyo sticker.png (930x519, 496.14K)

Doug TenNapel is a literal nazi.

>unless there's an exclusivity deal and Intellivision was footing the development costs
correct on both counts!

You're not?

Attached: peanut cop.png (294x446, 109.22K)

it doesnt suck, it is however pretty average/underwhelming

He fought alongside the Germans during WW2? Damn, I didn't know he was that old.

The only good thing from Earthworm Jim was the first game. Everything else has shown he was just a flash in the pan.

It's sort of a let down. The game itself is beautiful but the pacing is pretty wack it's shorter than you'd think and some puzzles are actually reused. I wanted it to be amazing but here we are instead...

The cartoon was alright and the newer comics Doug did were pretty good too.

The cartoon was fine, but the comics were weird. I don't know if Jim works as a serious action hero.

Isn't he swimming in money thanks to these nfts? Why would he not cash in on this?

Asshole shot himself in the foot for not bringing it to Steam, PS4, and Switch instead he puts it on some literal who console nobodys gonna buy.
I guess that was intentional for him to censor himself like that to avoid sensitivity mob.

>OH NOES!!!11

The backlash prevents him finding work or licencing his creations.

EWJ 2 was good shit and had a great OST.

youtube.com/watch?v=F2BLJZnqq4U

I remember reading in some comments section somewhere where Doug replied to a gay dude lecturing him about some homophobic comment he said, and Doug replied saying he would never beat up a gay dude because he's scared the skin on his knuckles might break and he'd risk catching aids.

>TFW you don't understand the practical uses and NFTs because you listen to people on Twitter who are mad that their art was reuploaded as a NFT to trigger them
Yikes. You should lurk more on Any Forums and Any Forums.

Attached: Lefties.png (792x687, 789.24K)