Spider-Man

Fuck Sony for using their connection to Disney and the MCU/movies to keep Spider-Man off of Xbox and PC

Attached: 6AASRfvoMnXrKY9oJ7UmVE.jpg (1920x1080, 264.36K)

Xbox owners don’t buy games they just wait for Game Pass.
PC owners pirate.

Sony saving the industry once again.

Attached: 1647054587077.webm (1920x800, 2.88M)

keep port begging retard.

true, i want this on PC i really enjoyed playing through it on PS4

Imagine nude Blackcat mod

I got all the trophies on PS4 because the game was so good, but I wish they'd release it and the sequel on PC. I'd rather not spend a huge chunk of my time or money on a PS5. Plus GOW and HZD are great on PC.

Xbox and PC owners complained about the quality of the games back when Activision had the license

best we can do is a nude Spidey mod... we already came pretty close with the undies suit

don't remember this from the game, this looks more like a ps3 game.

Cry and moar boi

It's from the latest movie

You know Console modded community exist right?

It's not because of any of that; it's because Sony literally made the game, dipshit.

do you seriously not think that sony convinced disney to give them spider-man aka choose insomniac? Disney chooses who to work with/loan out the licenses to there's a reason they chose to give spider-man to a sony owned studio and let avengers and guardians of the galaxy be made by third party devs/publishers.

good, fuck PC and Xbox =)

Attached: Screenshot (624).png (1373x869, 384.9K)

Insomniac is based

Post obscure shit you want in the sequel

Attached: The Spot Spider-Man.jpg (702x1077, 229.24K)

>buy a developer you've had a close working relationship with for two decades after they dipped their toes in other waters and had a bad time
>give them carte blanche to make whatever kind of game they want
>they choose AAA capeshit, be in a position to easily facilitate that
Spider-Man is probably one of the most organic and well-justified "exclusive" games of the last 10 years. This narrative that exclusives are "anti-consumer" is explicitly MS propaganda after they spent two decades in the game and all they have to show for it are two dudebro shooters and a racing franchise and realized they were never going to win any other way.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180908033503.jpg (1920x1080, 322.6K)

who says Spider-man isn't coming to PC? that could really be next.

Sony only puts games that are selling for under $20 on PC, I haven't even seen Miles Morales go on sale under $30 yet.

Sony didn't buy Insomniac until after Spider-Man was made, and it was, in fact, Insomniac who chose which superhero they'd make a game about.

Good God this actually looked better in a lower quality. That's some dogshit CGI.

Attached: 1640190183479.jpg (720x588, 24.23K)

>who says Spider-man isn't coming to PC?
By that time Two will be out on console(only)

=)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 205.59K)

the games look better than this wtf

Anyone have that car flip in the daylit suburbs webm from Homecoming?

Who the fuck greenlit? Spiderverse is animated at a lower frame rate and it still looks better.

That's their plan. They released Horizon to try and bait PC players to get a console for Horizon 2. Same with God of War. I bet the same will be done with the Spider-man.

Better than nothing.
Emulation isn't even close.

idort here

the game was okay but far from great, it would get called out for being overrated and generic like horizon did once it got ported to PC also the batman arkham games are better

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180911193904.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

Neither Horizon or Spider-Man are generic. They're not above an 8/10 though

Why is the suit shiny?

We should stop catering to PCfags. Part of game development and constructing a solid experience is knowing what hardware limitations/parameters you're working in. Porting everything under the damn son leads to complications.

>horizon
>not a slightly more polished ubisoft open world game

pick one

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20181012031550.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

>it would get called out for being overrated and generic like horizon did once it got ported to PC
It won't, just like God of War - everybody liked it.

>>horizon
Ubisoft makes grindy & boring versions of it

It's supposed to be a homemade suit because all of his fancy Iron Man suits got shit-canned after Dr. Strange erased knowledge of Peter's existence from everyone in the universe.

Attached: 1618643753990.jpg (1194x1500, 118.64K)

Since we're on the subject, here's a better look at the final swing suit from the movie

Attached: Spidey.jpg (2771x4112, 1.21M)

god of war actually had a good story unlike spiderman user and it was a bit less repetitive

EYES TOO SMALL

Eyes are perfect, Ultimate faggot

>only like 5 tall-necks and like 5 or 6 "outposts"
>crafting is immediate and doesn't fill you with needless resources
Fucking Breath of the Wild is more of a Ubisoft game than Horizon.