Why this game so fucking garbage?

i played for 10 hours and its so fucking bad im glad i didnt paid this shit

Attached: B2c-dgrjAu7S5GgCz3PpjSk7LGROQcRQmrA-EBo2Bdk_350x200_3x-0.jpg (1050x1481, 236.6K)

Nooooo you're not allowed to say ds2 is bad! You're a redditor!

OP here, sorry, wrong pic.

Attached: elden ring.jpg (1400x700, 105.22K)

Base DS2 sucked ass, the DLCs are good, and Scholar is a very large improvement over the original release. Powerstancing is a good mechanic, though I think Elden Ring has that too, plus the weapon arts from 3. Both > one or neither, for sure. I genuinely like 2 more than 3, 3 feels like it retreads 1 too much for my tastes.

2 > 1 > 3 >elden ring

Attached: 1634780027248.jpg (2000x2117, 191.89K)

it feels aimless

DaS II is the best game Fromsoft ever made after Elden Ring (a.k.a. DaS II: 2)

>you will le die over and over again!!!!!11!!!
fuck namco and fuck the B team

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 46.25K)

i installed scholar edition and from what i heard sholar is worst than the original because of "ennemies placement"

terrible aesthetics and huge cringe factor

based shit taste haver

That's retarded it literally has the best enemy placement of the whole series. The others are boring.

filtered

crazy how demon's souls opens up with some aesthetic art pieces while explaining the situation and this game has ugly old bitches telling you youre gonna die cuz its dark souls lol!!

triggered

>nooooo, granny is making fun of me
But the game rewards you with special ring if you don't die. And also
>you will lose your souls, all of them
does not mean you will die a lot. It means you will use that item which returns you to bonfire in exchange for all souls.

God, you people never use your brain.

no one cares, it's cringe reddit pandering

works on my brain :)

So, reddit finished the game and you couldn't?

i beat all the games you have brain damage

Says the person who can't even write a sentence, or understand what the lady at the beginning said.
Kinda sad. But expected from DS2 haters.

all these mental gymnastics to convince yourself your favorite game isn't dogshit and cringe

I can already tell what is your favorite Souls game, user.

Attached: 1599694071511.jpg (596x768, 92.86K)

It's an awful game but it was the first one a lot of the zoomer faggots here played so they think it's the best one.

Did nobody talk to Saulden? He's nice and doesn't want you to die and wants to help you. Most people in this game are pretty nice and just looking for something to stay hopeful and all you people can think about is some old lady slightly taunting you? You people are soulless.

A fellow man of culture

I bet you heard from a single cynical imbecile on Any Forums that the enemy placement is a problem and now your simple mind is set on it as a real issue.