What Went Wrong?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 2.74K)

No games.

no games

The target audience is poor people.

> series s
> gamepass

This. Plus them now putting everything on PC.

They relied on their name instead of games people want to play

What are you so mad about how other spend their money?

Snoys State of Play was shit and Sony’s getting sued up the ass.

Nothing. They won before the gen even started.

Attached: netflixstation.png (700x600, 166.32K)

If you bought either of these consoles from a scalper, it doesn't matter if you're the richest man in the world, you're a cuckold.

It has games, highlighting the Piss5s flaws. (Same games, but with some ACTUAL games to go along with it)

Seek help

Take your own advice.

>(HEADCANON)
its hilarious how quickly snoy became irrelevant. you just got 1 movie and another PS3 game and no one gives a fuck

You can't be this delusional Xloser

They won, outsold the PS5 on US even without an exclusive launching.

It does? Cause aside from Halo, Forza and The Ascent there aint shit on it worth playing. Meanwhile I have Demons Souls, Ratchet and Clank, GT7, Returnal and Sifu. SO tell me again what the fuck you're talking about?

They turned into netflix got games but worse.

>Demons Souls
PS3 game
>Ratchet and Clank
movie
>GT7
PS3 game
>Returnal
AA roguelite in 1080p for $70
>and Sifu
who?

Attached: 1632569457551.jpg (3811x1769, 1.06M)

They thought that giving you the option to own nothing and pay them for it was a good idea, also they spent more time relying on shilling here and on social media than actual advertising.

Why do you do this? Do you find it funny? Are you just a shitpost bot? I have no idea how this kind of post can exist

Xbox lost so PC could win again

Don Mattrick

Snoyjeet cope knows no bounds

Nothing. It got the best versions of Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden II, and the two Otogi games

With PC there's no point in having an xbox

>Deathloop
>Ghostwire

Not even Xbox haha. At least not yet. You fuckin idiot. Seethe more.

With Xbox there's no point in having a peecee

I'd rape you in the asshole and mouth irl. Broken voice and prolapsed ass LMAO

Attached: 1643692700209.jpg (436x436, 32.5K)

actually both of those are Xbox, user. Deathloop was made by Xbox and sold to Sony because theyre just that desperate for games and Ghostwire will be on Xbox 1 year later because Sony is just that desperate for people to buy their paperweight

No games for over a decade. No wonder Jayrock is constantly seething

they bought all the good game companies and created a semi monopoly, they charge online, the xbox sex is impossible to find, and phil blocked my number.

sorry I dont fuck poojeets

And honestly is good like that, i like xbox but consoles are a thing of the past for me, just give me games i can play on my PC

This thread is infested with snoys, never saw anything like this before, they're truly losing their shit.

They ran their studios like microsofts headquarters

> Tons of positions that are pointless middle management
> Worried about metrics more than output
> 10 layers of 40 year old women who push blame on everyone else
> mistreated developers who are basically just indian or white and can find better work elsewhere
> Focus on quantity over quality for games since gamepass is netflix
> lead studios are lead by trannies and women who dont play video games

shits fucked at xbox and its exactly how they want it, youll never get good games out of them again. half of them are pissed that elden ring is good

Attached: 1627852627742.png (668x760, 183.86K)

Xlosers make the best shit post lmao

Muh PC. If you have a PC then why wouldn't you get the console that can already play your games? Ratchet and clank isn't that good

>Thread about Xbox
>Comes here just to cry about it and other who like it
Pathetic existence.