So how do you rate this game? For me it's a 4/10

So how do you rate this game? For me it's a 4/10

Attached: images(13).jpg (300x168, 9.41K)

7.5/10
Great start, become dogshit halfway
This game proved reviewer only play like 5h

i'm 130 hours in, got to ng+ on the first dood and started a second one to focus more on pvp, this game is still a solid 9/10 for me. maybe I just have shit taste but I was having a real good fucking time start to finish. I see where people are complaining it kind of drops off and doesn't feel AS good near the middle and end but I was still enraptured.

This is prob game of the decade for me personally, I don't know how anything is supposed to beat this.

9.95/10

>Became dogshit halfway
I liked leyndell capital, azula and haligtree though

unironically this
only because I can't easily compare armor in shop vs equipped

>replying to an ESL anti-shill

8/10

I would give it a 9 but it still has the stuttering, and there are balance issues

armor doesn't matter much though
it's all about the fashion nowadays

It's 10/10 for me, best video game of the 21st century

fair enough

The game is amazing when you are in the world map or in dungeons but the bosses at the end of the game are actual dog shit. You could beat a boss one run and then die 50 times tring to do it again immediately after. Victory isn't the result of learning how to play, it is based on the boss ai choosing to not do certain attacks. Every player will eventually win but they will win either due to cheating the game or luck.

Sucks, I almost loved the game but now I'm unsure I could even put it in my top 50.

9/10 after finishing.

mad/sad cuz bad

9.5 / 10
I love almost everything about the game but a few encounters feel very unfair especially to UGS which is my favorite weapon type, and ofcourse the stuttering sucks.

I played challenge runs on the old Souls game/Bloodborne. I also beat Elden Ring. The fights here are just bad.

sure thing sweaty

This. There's a few minor things I would change but the vast majority has been excellent so far. Just started the snowy area about 90 hours in.

7/10
It's not my type of game, but it's good for what it is.

Like a 6/10, game stretched itself thin, the open world is terrible and while the combat was fun at first it just reminded me how fundamentally shallow and tedious Souls combat is. You either cheese shit or wait out of range until enemies to finish their epik 20 hit strings and hope rng lets you deliver a slap or two. Jump attacks make it better than most Souls games but they dont fix the core issue of the combat being defensive to the point of tedium at worst and an overly simplistic simon says at best. Least Sekiro made learning all these strings rewarding by tying it to structure damage. Just made me want to play Nioh 2 desu

They need to go back to the drawing board on the combat but it has enough mystique and presentation to make it a 7/10

Attached: soyjak_commision_36.png (1240x1424, 681.01K)

Solid 9/10. Its pretty much perfect except for reused bosses. Other than that it would be perfect. Probably the best game they have made to date.

I couldnt be fucked playing it yet. Maybe next year, on PC, with trainers.

6/10

11/10
Raised the 41% to 80%

>someone was seething so much they made this