Paid fucking battle pass and microtransactions

>paid fucking battle pass and microtransactions
>in a 50 dollar game

This game had almost everything going for it, why the fuck does Squenix instantly want to kill it?

Attached: chocobo-gp-cheats.jpg (1600x900, 473.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/1502250904292102151
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hear it plays like shit on top of that.

so this is how you fuck up a kart racer....

Attached: [CBM] FLCL - 3 - Marquis de Carabas (720p HD).mkv_snapshot_17.26_[2021.09.13_23.20.46].jpg (960x720, 296.8K)

Its actually pretty fun, greed aside.

And that main menu song is adorable.

I feel like a battle pass should be something introduce like a year or two into the life of a video game. Not the focus of the game before it's even fucking released.

They blatantly hid it from reviewers then tossed the monetization details in at the last moment.

the battle pass was revealed months ago

Where is the backlash for this shit?

>was actually kind of excited for this
its my own fault, really. I forgot square-enix was making it.

You assume people give a shit about Chocobo GP. You assume anyone has anything in their head right now other than Elden Ring, War, and Gender Politics right now.

because no one ever gave a shit about this game
the original reveal had like a handful of views tops
game was always going to sell like shit
all the people claiming "I was going to buy it but not anymore" are full of shit, they just want to throw shit at the fire

it's actually good, but it's harder than mario kart, so it takes getting used to.

I don't mean specifically this game.

Its happened. Enough for SE to promise "changes".

twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/1502250904292102151

I saw backlash on twitter.

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第08話「バレちゃった!?ハナちゃんのひみつ」(DVD 640x480 WMV9).avi_snapshot_04.10_[2017.12.24_14.17.01].jpg (640x480, 250.96K)

200 more points per race. Real good change there.

Attached: 1410142424332.jpg (290x350, 29.04K)

hopefully people keep the backlash up until they remove this shit entirely or at least give us other ways to unlock all the characters.

Square Enix is fucking greedy. Fuck them.

>we literally CANNOT get a finished, full-priced game anymore
I fucking hate this. its a racing game. I don't need a fucking battlepass. literally nothing needs a goddamn battlepass

Supposedly more changes are coming.

Supposedly.

>all the people claiming "I was going to buy it but not anymore" are full of shit
Speak for yourself faggot, I was honestly looking forward to a new chocobo game but seeing fucking paid battlepass in a full price game is a big no. And the worst is that this game's obvious failure will be blame on the license and not on the: a) barely any publicity support and b) micro shit like that turning off genuine potential customers.
Game companies are fucking retarded.