What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: dung-eater-pic.png (600x342, 340.74K)

Took me forever to realize those weird growths on him were stumps of cut off horns.

incel

Supposed to be like cut off Omen horns. Some item describes him as having the heart and mind of an Omen but not the body so it's modeled after how he prefers to see himself.

he just liked eating doo doo like he just liked eating shit what's so bad about that?

The Vile Floater Throater just wants everyone to suffer like him.

Attached: 1586832201203.png (360x360, 204.16K)

So... like a fursona?

They kinda look like maggots burrowing into poop, it's still a fitting visual motif desu.

Does he actually eat poop?

Yeah kinda. Or a guy who wishes he was a nigger to justify his feelings of being oppressed so he wears black face and pretends he is one. He'd probably use Any Forums.

THE LOATHESOME

Attached: file.png (1288x863, 1.47M)

dey eat de poopoo

he's a edgelord who thinks he's tough shit, no pun intended
in reality he's a weak fart

He uses frenzy incantations in battle tho

Maybe. Might just be like, a weird fucked up version of a sigil though. It's not stated for certain how he "defiles" people but everyone that talks about him talks about him like he is the nastiest mother fucker to ever live. So might eat shit, might just be a rapist, might be neither and just defiles corpses magically so they can't return to the Erdtree.

i opened his cell and killed him, just like he asked

he has an ending of dung

So can you fight him as some point?

He's now my buddy forever

Attached: dung_eater_puppet_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 17.82K)

aye

I thought it was corn

this is a fitting end for him

>So might eat shit,
Why else would he be called the Dung Eater? Only one way you get called a dung eater.

He is a rapist

>It's not stated for certain how he "defiles" people
he infests them with the seedbed curse, preventing them from truly dying and returning to the erdtree
to the people in that realm that's some of the worst shit you can do to someone

i thought this too. I thought poo boys armor motiff was supposed to hint at peanuts/corn/maggots in shit that had sat out too long

>It's not stated for certain how he "defiles" people
Doesn't he stab then with omen horns?

If you met Big Boggart he makes it sound like he saw worse than that but it's left vague.
Like I said, like a weird sigil. Noble houses have heraldry in a world like this and his is a shit smeared sun. It might be literal but it also might be just a way to describe him as the most vile creature to live.

Seriously though, what's wrong with eating shit? It's harmless.

Loathesome post

A house sigil would mean he comes from a long line of dung eaters and the name does not originate from his actions.