I'm downloading the Batman telltale "game"

I'm downloading the Batman telltale "game"

Attached: batman-the-telltale-series-episode-3-screencap_1920.0.jpg (1400x1400, 117.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjAFbEP0wK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't "care"

Attached: 1634716562034.gif (359x371, 404.52K)

All shitposting aside because MUH CAPESHIT. It's a really solid Batman game. I'd say it's like akin to Marvel's Spider-Man game in terms of storytelling and how they change things up abit from the Batman mythos. Enjoy.

dumb frogposter

Attached: Batman-Telltale-Harley-Clip.jpg (1280x720, 167.3K)

>Capeshit

Embarrassing

>griffith ripoff
no thanks

Attached: 7.jpg (1014x1600, 804.26K)

Thanks, I'll probably replay The Wolf Among Us after this

I'm downloading the Batman "telltale" game

so did anyone else watch the batrman and was surprised how much was ripped off from the tell tale games. granted, i dont know if the storyline was originally based off of the comics

The movie kicked ass, felt like the first "real" capeshit movie in a while

S2 is dogshit S1 is okay

It's bad fanfic only worth one playthrough

>It's bad fanfic
You sound retarded

Download some sex mods for Catwoman

Attached: FD91F29D-2C64-4A76-ADAB-6EFEF9566482.jpg (715x861, 80.49K)

I’m “downloading” the bat”man” tell a tale visual novel

And that's not an argument. No we don't need to make the Wayne murder a conspiracy, Oswald Cobblepot doesn't work as a young rich guy with a shitty cockney accent, and Telltale "games" are sputtering messes that are not very good

>And that's not an argument.
And saying it's like a bad fanfic isn't either retard.

The first season is superior but both are great. I hope Telltale does a third in the future.

>No we don't need to make the Wayne murder a conspiracy,
Why not? It was interesting.
>Oswald Cobblepot doesn't work as a young rich guy with a shitty cockney accent,
You want the same copied formula from the comics? Gotcha.
>and Telltale "games" are sputtering messes that are not very good
Wrong.

I like telltale and loved the walking dead game but the batmanbone is absolute trash, both seasons. Literally just garbage.

>I hope Telltale does a third in the future.
Probably not considering they ruined their chances when the Telltale drama happened.

Based as fuck. They are the best Batman games out there. Their Harvey is super duper HANDSOME.

Cringe.

Attached: Bruce Wayne.jpg (1680x1050, 126.26K)

Don't listen to Jeff Albertson who says the game is shit. They haven't taken a shower in weeks. It's a great game.

It's a simple remark I thought an idiot like you would understand, apparently not. This "game" is reliant on the story it's trying to tell, and if it fails at that, it fails as a whole. Moreover the creative decisions done are neither good nor all that original in some cases.
>Why not?
Because it defeats the entire fucking purpose of the murder and theme behind it. It's a rehashed bad idea on par with "What if Superman were evil?".
>You want the same copied formula from the comics? Gotcha.
I'm not resistant to change, just stuff that makes sense and stays true to the core concepts of the character. Those Penguin changes do not work because the entire character is a jab at old money and high society. You don't get that with Telltale Cobblepot, you get an asshole in a fucking gas mask.
>Wrong
How is that wrong? In a lot of examples in their visual novel games, they fail to run decent and are buggy

What's the gameplay like in this video game?

I like Batman a lot.

Attached: a4ae3557a8331568305f45128597dafe.jpg (707x1444, 183K)

Hope we'll get a third game in the series, or a TAS inspired one with moments like:
youtube.com/watch?v=TjAFbEP0wK4

Blah blah blah shut the fuck up nerd. Get a life, honestly. Stop talking out of your ass. Simply put, Telltale's Batman is fucking good. Now shut the fuck up.

BASED

Learn to construct a proper argument and not sound like a complete moron, you (You) hungry whore. Spend it well, and I accept your concession for being unable to come up with a proper retort

I don't need to. I got a life. You're just talking out your ass thinking you know everything about Batman. You don't know jack shit, retard. Nerd, take a shower and get some pussy and most importantly, touch grass.

Wow that's sad
>Inb4 phone screenshot

So much this.

Any Forumsmblr troons having a hard time of it ITT

>You're just talking out your ass thinking you know everything about Batman. You don't know jack shit, retard.
What exactly was wrong about that post?

>1 minute and 1 second apart
If yourdbgoing to samefag you're supposed to wait longer in between posts

He's using big words trying to manipulate me and gas light me thinking he can outsmart me, but he can't. I am not easily fooled and using exotic words isn't going to convince me that Telltale's Batman is shit. He's fucking retarded.

How limited is your vernacular exactly?

>vernacular
I don't speak nerd speak. I speak normal human beings with an actual life speak. Speak normal.

>berserk
no thanks
go read your faggot horse rape manga somewhere else

The second one is great too, ended up being my favorite telltale game.

So you're ESL?

Tumblr shit
Read a comic from before 2010

I'm Batman

While we're on the subject of Batman I got to say that the Arkham games are not as good as I remember

Good. Both seasons are pretty fun. I wish we would get a third one.

And here comes the Jeff Albertson's from Any Forums