You did have friends to play ds with growing up right user?

you did have friends to play ds with growing up right user?

Attached: 820f6cd8e2.jpg (640x523, 66.6K)

>twitter tranny thread
can you not

No. The twitter tranny is correct, though he didn't have to be such a baby about it.

PokéAim is pretty based

most download play sucked desu
>took forever to download
>limited game modes
was good advertising for the game tho

I was that kid who had a psp so i couldn't play with anyone when we'd bring our shit to school
Fuck you dad. Your retarded socom games weren't worth not playing multiplayer kino with friends

What? Were there really people who didn't have friends growing up? That's sad.

Attached: 1564163516759.jpg (649x611, 33.77K)

Phew! Thank god I had friends to play Mario Kart DS with growing up. I might've become a tranny otherwise. That's a relief!

>nobody should discuss the good times they had with friends because I was a friendless loser

imagine being THIS much of a loser holly shit, that comment to likes ratio already says it all.

Attached: FKKFYqvWYAIRYMY.jfif.jpg (939x815, 136.96K)

>NOOOOOO STOP HAVING FRIENDS NOOOOOO STOP HAVING FUUUUUN!
Bottom tranny is literally Any Forums

Lmao
My son is 10 months old and has friends already

No one at my school knew what a Nintendo was, so it was a rough time growing up isolated from Day 1

Imagine getting upset because had friends. LMAO

Not DS but I had regular LAN parties playing 1.6 and later source on the weekends with the lads.

tfw had friends but could only rarely play together if we happened to have the same game. Link cables sucked shit
we did however borrow each others games and vhs tapes and books all the time, was kino

i never understood people publically posting their L's online either. shit is so fucking strange. all the youtubers and other internet people do it too, a 1k word story about muh depression. yeah i get it and shit sucks but why the hell do you need to tell your life story instead of going "feeling sad might be back later"
am i emotionally stunted or are they?

Attached: 1622993233980.jpg (720x890, 58.07K)

mario party DS used it well because it was designed around it by necessity.
sonic rush deserves honorable mention for having most of the game playable in multiplayer, but its multiplayer wasn't really fun.

I was also a friendless fag but I do actually remember having a good time playing with other classmates on Download Play and PictoChat

>heavily harmful
Pussy ass bitch. Dumb mother fucker. Retarded piece of shit. It's fine if you grew up with no friends, but cut out the "woe is me" crap. All it makes me think is your dad didn't slap you enough when you were younger.

IMAGINE HAVING NO FRIENDS GROWING UP
HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1642806950556.jpg (319x335, 7.41K)

I bet this is a tranny, women can't be lonely

no, and my wifi at home was never the right type to play online on a DS.

different from us they constantly seek validation from others so people share a little too much.

thanks forvthe laugh twitter tranny

Kind of? I did once or twice with a few different people but it wasn't a regular thing.

The anti user

Reminder that your alienation and atomisation from society is NOT your fault or the result of a personal failing, but rather caused by systemic issues beyond your control.

They are. They need validation from external sources because they are not emotionally capable of self-validation.

Some from column A some from column B.

>harmless post about playing games with the lads
>"NONONONONOOOO STOP HAVING FUN!! YOU CAN'T ENJOY THINGS UNLESS I'M ENJOYING THEM TOO!!"
I really fucking hate trannies.

Attached: tumblr_p229kb31xc1qda6uso1_r1_400~2.png (128x157, 44.23K)

>wrong Internet type
I almost forgot about arbitrary bullshit like this, Wii and DS were dogshit for randomly having half of the things you can do missing because you didn't buy the right kind of Internet provider

Attached: 1630282869706.jpg (1920x1080, 132.35K)

Yeah, I brought my DS to summer daycamp and would play Bomberman DS multiplayer with the other kids
it was fucking kino playing 8-player multiplayer with 1 cartridge

Sauce

Or as a grown up.

Yes and we all played megaman battlenetwork and pokemon.

No, it's totally your fault if you can't fit in. Everyone pretends.

>people that were willing to play Bomberman DS
Lucky son of a bitch, my ass was surrounded by turbo normies during High School

Attached: 1644177557136.png (165x71, 36.17K)

No, it's both. On the one hand society is in fact filled with systemtic issues beyond my control that are explicitly designed to be demoralizing if I want to fit in. On the other hand, I willingly choose to not fit in of my own free will and happily accept all consequences of doing so. There is no "woe is me it's the fault of the system". Yes, the system is broken and I choose to avoid interfacing with it as much as possible by my own volition. The system is not rejecting me I am rejecting it because I refuse to accept its terms. If you are going through your life thinking your alienation from the normies is anything other than your own personal decision then you are deluded.

not true, as is becoming common in america you can be the only white kid in a school full of beaners.

unless you're an annoying cunt, it's impossible to be a loner in HS without effort

Attached: 1632025054541.png (877x671, 611.29K)

The only friends I had treated me like shit for years. After a while I decided to keep my distance from people so I only had acquaintances in high school. Now outside of a few coworkers, my mom and therapist I barely talk to anyone. I have hundreds of hours in Smash Brothers Melee and Brawl that were spent in single player because I had no one to play with. Same for Left 4 Dead and Team Fortress 2.

Attached: 1638225873432.gif (376x251, 644.17K)

>therapist
lol you're fucked m8

Children don't care about race

>Inside you are two bombers
>One is a man
>The other is also a man
>You are a bomberman

I miss old Heatah Fajita.

they're hyper-aware of it

nta but you're probably 19?

they do after american race warriors have indoctrinated them

Can anybody spot the tranny just from a twitter post like this? I'd like to brag about my tranny sense being godly, but maybe I'm normal and they're just that obvious.

Mario Party DS chads WWA
Bomberman chads WWA

Kids are petty little shits though.

>not being able to make friends out of your race
You deserve to be an outcast

Yeah, I had a blast playing Xbox 360 minecraft and Mario Kart Wii with my friends as a kid.
But then they all grew up to just play COD, FIFA, or League.yndjk

29, you're 23

Having friends as a kid is the easiest fucking thing in the world. Honestly everyone who failed at THAT should be sent to an institution.

sheltered suburbanites that went to 80%+ white schools have no idea what urban schools are like.

It's extremely obvious.

The only DS Download game that was actually fun was Mario Kart

You wish. Time for you to act your age then son.

I have both, all I'm missing are people that wanted to play them

Neither do you.

The only lesbians that actually exist are biofems, if you see lesbian with some sort of extra gender-related description they are a tranny. literally 100% of the time true, there is not a single exception.

Attached: d5b2f161a8b91375d65c71244ffc0553.png (374x392, 42.47K)

>Shitty school growing up
>People are cunts and steal shit but some people in the social stack were untouchable
>Take DS to school one day
>Hide out in the gym
>Download play in other people's games hidden in the storage room
>Shitpost on Pictochat
>Someone posted boob
You didn't even need to have friends to have fun

Attached: 210839120893.jpg (402x400, 77.11K)

Im the guy who made the post. I'm 26 and have been in therapy for almost a decade at this point.

If you see someone attempting to shame another person over something innocuous in a hilariously over the top, petty kind of way, you're dealing with a tranny 100 times out of 100.

This. I had lots of friends who were Latino or some other mystery meat variant growing up and never thought anything of it until recently. Never blacks though.

>2 replies to OP
>captcha typed in the comment itself
This is what happens when you phone post, bros.

>having friends is harmful
>this is your brain on HRT

>biofems
Is this where we are now?

Whenever I have a bad day I Remember that even my shitty childhood was better than these twittertrannies. I atleast had 3 really good friends

I liked single player games better on the ds

Can you blame them? Their entire social circle is vile and abusive for "The Collective"

I got taught when I was ten that my best friend was black. Never thought about it before that

I still choose shy guy when playing mario kart cause of how much i loved and played the ds download play of that game with friends

Attached: Shy Guy MKDS.png (169x194, 51.71K)

>people come on Any Forums and are a idiot with a tendency to masturbate to lolicon
>but at least you aren't a friendless depressed tranny

Attached: 1516982384400.jpg (478x475, 82.21K)

I wish I would have gone to daycare or lived in a neighborhood as a kid.
>never got to play multiplayer modes
>never got to play pokemon cards or yu-gi-oh despite owning decks for it
>missed out on out-of-school socialization in general

You can clearly see the mental deficiency in the troons post

I remember one time we went on a school trip and there were 2 buses. We didn't get to choose which bus we went on and literally all of my friends were on one bus playing Mario Kart and I was sitting by myself on the other bus.

>genderfae
Have we reached a point where fantasy esque races are becoming real?