Why are Americans like this?

Why are Americans like this?

Attached: 121B6F45-82EB-4106-A794-AD5CC2FB53D0.png (1200x776, 695.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x-oeKgGy2AY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are weebs like this?

This hasn't been a thing since like 1995, with the rare exception of a couple kirby games where he's not smiling on the cover.

Chill gramps

90s-style localisations were unironically better.
hilarious, irreverent, flavorful. Not the steaming pile of moeblob slop faggots eat up these days.
youtu.be/x-oeKgGy2AY

I still remember busting my first nut to the grotesque western release box art of Babe-ulon on the back cover. Oh, better days...

Left is cutsie girly shit that young boys won't play
Girls wont play it either because they don't like vidya
So marketing departments have to make changes in order to sell games in muttshartia

right is better

Right is better
Left is for hipster babies

>noooo stop improving my bing bing wahoo I wanna play a kids game although Im 30!! its le hecking americans!!!

How big are Princess Babe-ulon's tits?

>gramps
Lol you think op is over the age of 25? He wears dresses and dyes his hair purple and thinks hes a woman

They're retarded, as proven by the posts above, all of which are by underage retards.
Americans (and the west in general) worships ugliness, so their "localisation" (butchery) involves eviscerating whatever the original aesthetic was to that retarded American children eat it up. Notice how ugly western cartoons are, how all their characters are hideous? They need to adapt foreign media to be in-line with those "standards".

Attached: ewedd.png (1036x669, 527.29K)

Literally because of Bart Simpson.

Attached: images (40).jpg (297x170, 7.5K)

Right looks cool as fuck. Why you hating?

>t. third world shitter who suckles at the teat of American media

i doubt it. mostly chuds cry about localization differences in 30 year old games

my aspergers brain put 2+2 together and realized the gross box art is fake real fast after seeing ingame sprites

the rest of you are just low IQ npcs

OH SAY CAN YOU SNEED

Why was anime-esque artstyles taboo in the 80s and early 90s? Many games changed their boxarts and sprites and made them uglier.

Attached: rnma.png (1048x258, 56.99K)

I mean that one in particular was probably a licensing issue.

Or... And I know this is an insane prospect... We should aim for something in the middle,. Not totally baby shit but still doesn't take itself overly serious and try to be more than it really is.

Case in point. A contentless post from an impressionable pre-teen retard with no coherent defence for his fundamentally flawed practice.
No wonder this board consists almost exclusively of irony-obsessed faggot children who need to find a "subversion" in everything (when it isn't even there to be found). Absolutely no one cares about your media outside of forced exposure as a kid.

They changed Panel de Pon into a Yoshi game and used the Tetris name, despite having nothing to do with Tetris.

Left is more cringe, as is all Japanese media, especially in comparison, but even stand-alone.

Literally licensing you fucking NEET. Get a job.

Your post isn't even self-consistent.
Preteen retards aren't out there localizing games for you to play, and if they were you should be thanking them, since otherwise your EOP-ass couldn't play them at all in the first place.
>I was forced at gunpoint to watch mickey mouse
cry more about it, bitch.

Sex with Bart

haha > fairies

t. suits

Your reading comprehension is atrocious. You aren't "localising" shit, you're poorly defending it with blatant lies. Take a quick scroll up and you'll see what the actual EOP side consists of (making single-sentence and buzzword-laden shitposts and calling them an excuse for shit localisations).
I wasn't aware that to translate or export a game, you had to also completely revamp the cover art to something that has absolutely nothing in common with the original cover art, or the game itself. Feel free to elaborate in where that was mandated.

SOUL ALSO SOUL