FINAL FANTASY CHAOS

twitter.com/aitaikimochi/status/1502336655264346112?s=21

>gay elf is about to give a typical long JRPG monologue
>”shut up faggot and just tell me about the crystals”

Jack is the best character Square has created. How can one guy be so based

Attached: 08CAD110-B054-42FD-A62F-2EAA029B823D.jpg (1872x1076, 93.96K)

He doesn't actually say faggot

He's so cute bros. I can't believe we're finally getting a gay protagonist in final fantasy.

All the guy wants to do is kill Chaos . That’s it. That’s his life’s purpose

Attached: 7D69144A-AC18-4F69-80F0-1384D5120677.jpg (1024x763, 97.83K)

Why the fuck are you in ever thread schizo faggot? go back to posting on Any Forums and Any Forums

I'm actually torn about buying this or Elden Ring

Buy Elden Ring. Timmy Tencent already paid for everyone's copy of Jack's game.

Attached: 1745845673463453452341.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

This game is just a Nojima shitpost.

Pirate it Tim paid for your copy

i will buy your game now

unironically Elden Ring, it is easily full of 100+ hours full of content. SoP seems pretty good though but you could just pirate it for now and buy it later on.

Truly the gamer's PC.

Attached: 1644327442869.png (1066x1224, 933.14K)

Is the writing more serious in Japan? Because I feel like it’s very tongue in cheek for the localization. Like they know this shit is suppose to be serious the way Japan intended it but it’s just over the top edgy and dumb they got to make fun of it

Attached: 60434245-3F85-4149-9807-6BC1BEC20FF8.jpg (571x460, 26.97K)

>Is the writing more serious in Japan?
The man listens to a woman talk about her life struggles.
Then says, "Bullshit."
Then turns 180 degrees, pulls out his MP3 player, and starts playing Limp Biskit as he walks away.
So you tell me how "serious" this game is supposed to be.

Maybe. They were supposedly unhappy with the memes but it was more endearing than they thought. We aren't exactly laughing at the game, sort of with it. I think they're trying to make a grimdark and cool FF to appeal to the West but messing it up in the perfect way.

The English marketing team replaced several lines in later trailers to not mention Chaos because they thought the western audience wouldn't take it as seriously after the whole debacle with the first one. You can watch the second trailer and literally hear the difference in how much Chaos is mentioned between languages.

So no, it's not more serious in Japan. It's genuinely this stupid and honest with itself.

I want to play Jack's game.

I'll be honest, SoP is a lot more attractive to me as a game than ER by far, but the fact that it's a Le Epic store exclusive means that I will not buy it, and that's entirely SE's fault

This one's on Timmy, lad.

Whats wrong with Epic?

Can't wait for the torrent.
Thanks for paying for my copy Mr. Sweeny!

Would you say that it's something like a hunger? A thirst, maybe?

Just got the DEMO and beat Chaos. Didn't think it was available on Xbox Series. Checked and it is so now I'm waiting for the DL to finish so I can play the superior version since I was on a PS4 on my first playthrough.

This get is literally a Cuhrayzee version of Nioh. So much faster pace and so many cancel options during attacks it's insane. I played on Hard because I want the full Jack experience.

Defeats Chaos
"I'm not Chaos and Choas doesn't exist"
"Bullshit"
>Literally turns on Limp Bizkit music and walks away
I SWEAR I HOPE HE IS LIKE THIS THE ENTIRE FUCKING GAME! This is looking extremely kino so far.

Attached: 1636646887451.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

Nothing, the issue is paying a publisher to make a game exclusive.
They already got paid, so they don't need my money.

What an altruistic man

Thank Nomura for this kino game. He wanted to make a game where you play as one pissed off man fueled by nothing but determination and anger

Attached: B9A4F8C2-AD80-4BA6-8D23-871FF7A6B5D5.jpg (400x400, 13.47K)

Wonder where he got the inspiration from. Such a mystery

Nomura isn't involved. You mean to say Nojima, who is the writer of virtually every game Nomura has been involved in, including FF7 and KH.