Elden Ring is a heavily padded game

All that content you saw in Limgrave and Liurnia that was new to the zone is just reused endlessly throughout the game.

Tree Knight Sentinel -> Oh, you get to fight two now and here is the Draconic variant too!
Crucible Knight -> There are so fucking many. At least there is a spear variant.
Margit -> Shows back up in Altus.
Godrick the Grafted -> Phase 1 version shows up in an Evergaol.
Radagon's Pet Fox -> Shows up again and again and again.
Royal Knight Loretta -> Yep, her too. In Haligtree.
Dragons -> There are some variants, but except for the Dragonlord there are duplicates of all of them.
Godskin dudes -> I haven't even fought Godskin duo yet and I've encountered two of each version already.
Even the big nasty bug bastard shows up in a cave in Consecrated Snow Fields.

Game should've been much smaller. As it stands, too much content is reused and after Liurnia you might as well skip any dungeon that isn't part of a quest or doesn't have specific items you want.

Also, hidden walls are excessively used in certain areas like the Sealed Tunnel. Yay, dead end time to hit the rocks like a moron until I find the secret passageway.

Attached: 20220311121517_1.jpg (1360x768, 246.14K)

>I hate content

Clearly, dumb fromdrone.

>fighting a boss when you have more options unlocked later is the same experience as fighting it the first time
retard

I don't like endlessly running around through sprawling zones just to fight the same mobs I fought ten hours ago.
What options? You can get your endgame weapon setup really fucking early. I had it by Altus. I've switched only out of boredom.

Most of it is just terrible and meaningless

>Also, hidden walls are excessively used in certain areas like the Sealed Tunnel. Yay, dead end time to hit the rocks like a moron until I find the secret passageway.

They let you know right off the bat the cave has secret walls by placing one at the entrance you have to get past

The rest are always obviously marked

I disagree.

>Can't mount in random parts of the underground because fuck you that's why.
>Sniper Antler fucks with homing projectiles aggro at 500 yards.

They just used the dungeon builder system that they crafted for Bloodborne, and used it to create a bunch of shitty dungeons here too. The only different being that you literally need to find them instead of just collecting chalice materials to warp to them.

its also not fun, unpolished, ugly, boring, and for faggots why you just focusing on the padding?

No one tell him about morgott

limgrave was too dense with bullshit tho

You are 100% right and it's still a top 5 game of all time.

You're actually retarded.

Wrongx2

He's not identical to Margit. It's pretty fucking close though.
Yes. It's weird. The density dropped off steadily from the start. They could have evened it out.
Game has zero replayability for me. I have 5/6 endings unlocked. Fuck the Dungeater. You can respec in game so NG+ for a new style is pointless IMO. The combat isn't fun enough.

>Go through dungeon
>Get to the ending
>Erdtree Guardian Statue

Attached: 1636561058336.jpg (241x272, 12.81K)

Would you have preferred if the game was just a single hallway that leads from one boss to the other? As long as you don't fight the same boss twice who cares, right? Maybe they should have just let you buy any item in the game from a single shop, would you have been happier?

I have about 200 hours logged right now and I am feeling the burnout. Game feels fun to replay until after Liurnia but I have also sunk an unhealthy amount of time into it. It's certainly not without its flaws but it is a top 5 game.

what options? Your moveset is still limited towards the end of the game

Margit is literally Morgott. They are the same person. Margit is an alias Morgott uses.

Well, that explains it.
I skip cutscenes.

>Margit is actually Morgott
>Ranni is actuallly Renna

Why did GRRM do this