> Non-distracting
>Easy access to controller stuff

Wii U
>Ugly
>Blocky
>So much useless shit
>Slow as hell
>BUH MUH CHARM!!!!

Why are Nintendo faggots like this????? I never loved the past UIs because they just had much-uneeded fluff.

Attached: Switchui.jpg (1280x720, 193.6K)

All the Switch's Home Menu needs is to let us manually organize shit on it, or at the very least sort stuff into folders. It's been five fucking years now and it still can't do these things even the 3DS could do. Also the Switch has the worst god damn eShop browsing experience.

Attached: Deathly silence.jpg (188x182, 12.56K)

>Switch
>Checking to see if you can play this game.
Bitch I just put in the card, of course I can play it I fucking OWN the shit.

I thought this only happens if the game is tied to NSO? I'm able to play physical games fine without the internet unless it's a heavy online game.

It just does a check every single time you try to boot up a game.

It shouldn't. Did you do some kind of mod?

I used the 3DS eshop and I don't think it was that much better. But there were some kino features.

No.
Every. Single. Time.

Attached: no.png (1680x1050, 398.6K)

I turned my Wii U on for the first time since the Switch released and the fucking thing has to load for 30 seconds between the settings and home.

I hate plebian parasites who hop onto things just because they're popular and reward nintendo for fucking everyone in the ass so goddamn much. 0 guilt emulating modern nintendo's shit.

This is why customization is best. People like you who just want the bare-bones boring basic menu can have their option, and cool people who like fun, creativity, and flavor can have their option.

Attached: 1644543174768.jpg (400x299, 19.22K)

that's strange. I've only ever seen that for NSO tied stuff like game trials and classic games service.

I think the switch ui is the worst ui of any modern console ever.

Wii U can actually connect an SSD which can be used for games which is what matters, Shitch zoomer.

I just want a bgm again

but customization can also bloat something up and add in too much fluff. Like on fucking android phones (I like android BTW but still)

>zoomer
I was probably eating out your grandpa in 'nam.

Is the profile you're using tied to more than one Switch? Because then it'll do that to make sure only one Switch is using it at a time.

Users choice

Not set at the primary switch system.

I just want folders or the ability to pin certain games.

I don't. It's pointless and not needed.

>Calling someone else a zomer after saying ssd good
Way to out yourself as a zoomer

The shitch has no games

>I want a Switch
>I want to mod the Switch
>I think about the Switch as a PORTABLE ONLY console so I don't give a fuck about docking it to TV
>So the Switch Lite is obvious the perfect choice
>Can't mod it unless you're an engineer and with access to a fucking modchip that doesn't exist anymore
>I seriously want the lite

What do I do? Just fucking wait for the Switch 2?

Cool. I do because I have a lot of games.

LMAO, I had an amazing time with Metroid dread.

Oh.
Shit.
Uhh ok. It wasn't really a problem I just wanted to add a con the Switch because OP thought it was amazing or something.

Switch
>bad framerates
>input delay
>ps2 graffix
>mediocre games outside of flagship IP's
>hamfisted gyro gimmick in everything.
>butchered multiplats
>no sales
>no backwards compatibility, buy the remake if it even exists.
>shit online performance.

I should have just punched my GF for suggesting we get a switch instead.

Sony invented ssd you stupid retard

Buy the Switch OLED and only use it as portable, the screen will make all the difference. Also buy 2 games and alternate between playing them, once you get tired of 1, buy another.