High-IQ games

What are the most high-IQ games you've ever played?

Attached: 1646441509574.jpg (600x625, 58.02K)

Zero-K

why the heck did east asianoids wait for white people and sand people to invent everything if they're so smart?

Attached: 1643008038338.png (657x527, 27.94K)

Why does I always finger my ass for nonsexual pleasure when playing games?

They wait for you to do all the work because they are smart.

>He went to work for NASA, where he worked for ten years. In 2010, Kim said of his years at NASA, "At that time, I led my life like a machine―I woke up, solved the daily assigned equation, ate, slept, and so forth. I really didn't know what I was doing, and I was lonely and had no friends."[8]
>Upon returning to South Korea, Kim was required to formally complete South Korean schooling in order to get a job.[citation needed] He earned his elementary, middle, and high school degrees in just two years.[8] He later enrolled in Chungbuk National University where he studied civil engineering and earned a Ph.D.[1]
He has the highest IQ and invented jack fucking shit. His life is also uninteresting compared to what I imagined.

Attached: 1503594344741.png (638x638, 770.47K)

Spontaneity and creativity is a different skill from smarts. They're smart bugs, but bugs nonetheless.

>retard doesn’t know anything about world history
Shocking stuff

>tfw too intelligent to invent automobiles and computers

Attached: uaud69aa06649.jpg (1000x925, 66.43K)

Bro if this nigga practiced law he'd be a Phoenix Wright character

>yfw this is him

Attached: 140IQ.jpg (2048x508, 189.3K)

Raw intelligence does not make you creative. You need creativity to invent stuff.

>graduates university at age 8
>takes two years to get and elementary, middle and high school degree
Something isn’t quite adding up here

Attached: A89F41CB-9E26-4C83-904C-B26D2EA866F7.gif (220x212, 3.05M)

PERFECT

Route memorization and studying 18 hours a day isn't considered smart bro.

High IQ doesn't mean shit if it's not attached to creativity and vision
The man is a glorified calculator

What a try hard

Chess. im a brainlet

KEK

>why the heck did east asianoids wait for white people and sand people to invent everything if they're so smart?

Court eunuchs were against the scientific method because it went against Confucianism and respect for "ancient" wisdom.

(I am not kidding, this really happened)

Something similar happened in the Middle East a few hundred years ago when a more radical form of Islam proliferated which castrated their sciences. It was over.

>Read more on the guy
>Didn't even become a professor for the best universities in Korea
>Became a professor at a no-name university that barely anyone knows about and is not on the rankings
What the fuck Any Forumsros? I thought you told me that IQ was everything?

Attached: 1522770829196.png (629x670, 515.19K)

Yes it is.

Nah, that sounds about right. It's not difficulty, it's having to do all the assignments/tests/etc for 18 years in every subject. Apparently they don't have a GED equivalent.

He was forced to work for Nasa when he was a kid and hated the experience. He swore to just become a teacher afterwards.

not really, no
ever watch a chimpanzee do one of those memory puzzles at an insane speed humans are not capable of?
it's impressive, because their brains are wired to deal with problems like that, but it doesn't exactly make them smart

3.8 here. imho the highest IQ genre are rhythm

>>Became a professor at a no-name university that barely anyone knows about and is not on the rankings
that's a high IQ play tho
doesn't care about fame
doesn't care about money
already proved to the world he's smart
just wants to live a simple life

Working memory is not really the same as long term memory. Memorizing things long term and studying is one of the best ways to become smarter.

Any computer RTS game just goes over my head completely. I enjoy some for a little bit before it gets challenging at all then I just can't
Tactics games are also fun but then they decide to get hard

>doesn't care about fame
>doesn't care about money
>already proved to the world he's smart
He proved nothing besides wasting his genius. Imagine having a big enough IQ to potentially create new algorithms and generate millions of dollars and then you waste your life away by saying you want a "simple life". Why lower yourselves to plebian level when you can go much higher? Saying it's smart that he wants a simple life is a cope because you're projecting your failures onto him, and then feel good about yourself for that.

Attached: 1521957061184.jpg (480x405, 19.11K)

it's more that they lost wars at pivotal moments to more advanced european empires and got literally colonized hundreds of years before either of those technologies. The outlier being Japan, and they were very much developing and manufacturing their own versions of both within the same periods as Western countries. (Cars by 1902, sueprcomputers by 1951, etc)

Assuming Bug universities work similarly to Burger ones he probably got paid a fucking shitload to go to the literal who school too. That's not an uncommon practice for shit-tier universities to drop absurd cash on notable people (either academics, admins, coaches, etc.) to try to boost their influence and curb appeal. Just compared some of the salaries from universities that have to reveal that information due to federal funding, but which you've never heard of, against major players in the college arena. Lots of time the backwater places will have one or two people making upwards of 200-300% over the highest-paid person below them.
I still hear this in my head from time to time.

Imagine how lonely he must be

Anyone this smart would also be depressed and unwilling to bother with the likes of you, you're not entitled to smart people inventing new shit to make your life better, they do whatever the fuck they want and if he wants to be a teacher because that makes him slightly less miserable then he'll be one

This only proves that society is a meme

You're projecting your own expectations for what he ought to do for the benefit of you and society, essentially viewing this man as a means to your end without considering what he thinks or feels

Are you forgetting the fact that China and other east asian countries rule the world in 2022? China has made the worlds most profitable games. Taiwan controls the chip industry. Korea controls the electronics and phone industry. In fact you’re posting on a Japanese forum dedicated to Japanese culture. Anything the west does China or another Asian country does better.

Mine's higher.

>muh japan
bad example, seeing as how they're the kings of copying other people's homework