Regardless of your nationality, are you for or against this?

Regardless of your nationality, are you for or against this?

Attached: 56156.png (481x564, 258.12K)

>russians pirating
So nothing new?

pretty much this

That nation of sheep living under putins boot were all thieves in the first place, so nothings changed

>reportedly
They just don't block it through ISPs anymore, because who the fuck cares

I'm for, piracy is extremely based.
Only white people think there's anything noble in shilling for corporations.

Literally. I tip my hat to those fuckers

This actually changes nothing apart from couple of more wealthy albino niggers paying for kikeflix. They pirated everything already.

wtf I love Russia now

Why bother enforcing the copyright jewry of people who want you dead?

wtf I love putin now

I've been pirating shit for more than a decade
tell all your friends

Piracy is primarily a choice driven by personal morals and whether someone believes it's okay or not to download intellectual property without paying for it. The legality of it only affects those who are afraid of repercussions, the number of which in Russia are probably not that many. This is only posturing from Russia and changes nothing.

I legit don't get it...
legalized piracy might sound cool, but what are they gonna pirate if they're about to be disconnected from the rest of the world? They too rely on external peers sharing their files(and most warez groups, not only in gaming, are based outside of russia), and from tomorrow they'll have access to none of that.
And even then, how are they even gonna use internet if their economy is crashing so hard people are finding themselves unable to even pay for internet and phone bills?

>people are finding themselves unable to even pay for internet and phone bills?
where, when did that happen? each costs mere 700 rubles a month

I'm okay with this, what else are they gonna do if they wanna play video games, now that the country is turning towards poverty?
I used to pirate games, too, until I could afford them, and still do for companies I don't want to support with my money.

Attached: 1515260696719.png (552x560, 157.21K)

Now write me a thesis on trannies using doornobs to dilate reddit, apparently wasting time is your hobby.
You apparently never visited VK. Everything was backed up long ago. Yes, including the pron.

Internet used to be free before this hypercapitalist bullshit dude.

how do you pirate in russia though, i thought they were disconnecting from the main internet

I'm all for piracy, looking at how jewish and greedy the vidya industry has become during the last decade.

Attached: 1533583512119.jpg (443x544, 73.75K)

I pirate EVERYTHING. Even free games or movies.
Paying for an electronic toy feels so fucking stupid

Giving the finger to Russia is giving it to China. Any L to Russia is good in this context.

Attached: heavy observes.webm (1280x720, 646.31K)

>state fact
>quickly pivot into speculation and opinion
what's wrong with people. why can't they just say what happened instead of what they think is going to happen and how you should feel about it.

The West:
>Lives under WEF rule
>Lives under central banks
>Copyright laws
>Fiat money
>Woke shit promoted by investors
>Lobbying
>Have to Accept millions of shitskins coming in, fucking your women, taking your job for dirt cheap, and wrecking your communities
>Have to deal with record high gas prices
Russia:
>Free from WEF, Central Banking, Lobbyists, and politically motivated investors
>Loose Copyright laws
>No worries for gas prices
>All the shitskins wouldn’t even come in to the country because it’s too cold

>Torrenting speeds gave increased
Thanks rusbros

How is this any different from before? The biggest source of pirated games on the internet is already a russian.

>albino niggers

Attached: 1637368649119.jpg (500x396, 21.82K)

>Piracy is primarily a choice driven by personal morals and whether someone believes it's okay or not to download intellectual property without paying for it.
Considering that people who pay for it are having their games stolen from them, under the guise of an economic sanction, I'd say it's no longer a moral dilemma.