Have you ever met your online gaming friends offline?

old.reddit.com/r/MadeMeSmile/comments/tbzbom/first_offline_meeting_for_online_gaming_friends/

Attached: kat65yq7uiq31.jpg (444x444, 23.22K)

No I actually tun off chat because I am very agoraphobic. I can only use this website because my brain doesn't even register you guys as human

no and I also actively avoid any opportunity to do so

I am flesh. My face is stubbly. There is chili on my chin. I have hopes and anxieties.

Insane yet?

shut up, robot

All my online gaming friends are people I already knew irl so I guess?

I don't have online friends as I'm not retarded. It's already difficult maintaining a job and learning something productive on the side while maintaining real life relationships. Don't need to waste my time with discord trannies and other online relationships which can suck your entire time away for basically nothing.

The few times I actually added someone from Any Forums and the like to steam those guys all turned out to be insufferable faggots who needed constant maintenance or else they would get emotional and throw a fit.

Every time I have they have always made things awkward by asking if I would ever let a dude blow me. Last guy I met I knew for years online, and after meeting up at my place and playing games together in person he asked to lick my ass.

Not sure if meeting up with online friends is for me.

No. But I did meet a drawfag who posted on Any Forums and learned their IRL identity.

Yeah and we sucked each others dicks and got gay with each other in his hotel room

>online gaming friends
kys,online "friends" are not real

yeah, turned out it was a girl so I cut off contact.

yet sounds like a fed

Yeah met my boyfriend through gaming, though technically through our somehow common friends, whom he met online and I met at school.

You just know she stayed faithful to her bf

Do you top or bottom?

Everyone I meet in real life I lose interest to.
They always prove themselves deadweight and a chore.

I have no interest in your dumbfuck mundane life or sharing mine. I don't give a shit about any of your dumb meat space bullshit waste of time.
I don't give a single solitary shit about learning your wageslave name.

Give me your real name. The one you chose for yourself. The screen name. The one that is a reflection of your soul. That's enough.

>reddit.com
>nobody points this out

Attached: 1491051895396.jpg (800x711, 66.02K)

my name... KillThenEggers_42069.....
it's good to meet you, brother.

actually pretty based though

Yeah. They came to my wedding.

Attached: de3t965-bcd5d3b8-d733-48b9-8c15-efb6cd69d5e1.jpg (1920x1080, 484.72K)

I dont have online gaming fans and I am fine with that.

whats the points nowadays?
you have threads of twitter screens caps getting 300+ replies, its a losing battle.

i did. great guy on and offline. helps that we're not some underage meme spouting faggots and all relatively normal people with jobs, hobbies, social circles, and some of us married.

No, because I'm not retarded.
Nigga, half the catalogue are twitter/Discord memes and screencap threads, which are infinitely worse than Reddit. Why even pretend by saying "go back" when all of them are now infested here and no one gives a shit?

Attached: 1587258606386.png (1420x780, 950.21K)

Losing battle?
The battle was lost years ago. What we're seeing now is the Rape of Nanking

>agoraphobic

Agoraphobia (ag-uh-ruh-FOE-be-uh) is a type of anxiety disorder in which you fear and avoid places or situations that might cause you to panic and make you feel trapped, helpless or embarrassed.

Fuck you, nigger.

I don't play online and if i did, and i saw the people i play with IRL, i would cross the street or turn around and go the long way.

Real life well working low maintenance relationships actually exist and work. You just have to speak up about emotional insecurities on both sides and firmly declare to each other that the amount of contact in no way represents how much you like to spend time with each other. Really a good and important thing to get out of the room for introvert friendships.

Me and my best friend (now 15 years) did exactly that. We can not speak for months (we did once for a year) and nothing about our friendship changes. Now we explicitly play games once a week with each other because if we don't settle on a regular time we go long periods without contact despite really enjoying our time with each other. We have done this explicit contact thing for 5 years now. If one is busy that week he just states it and it gets skipped. No big deal. Absolutely beautiful low maintenance relationship.

Geez, why don't you just marry the guy already...

I won't lie. Telling him my emotional insecurities and the moment we explicitly stated we are best friends was the gayest I ever felt and I cringe every time I think back to those moments. Gay not in a romantic way but in a vulnerable emasculated way. I believe this is a big reason why people often can't make great friends, especially for introverts. In a way it's a really disgusting feeling even though in the end it's a good thing.

>Play Payday 2 pre-hozton back in ye olden days.
>Try night-raid for the n-th time with a team of randos, going for at least finishing it on very hard.
>Russian guy says everyone turn their mics on or they get kicked.
>Start talking for the first time since starting to play the game.
>Have a fucking blast.
>Intense stealth section, russian guy is leading us, splitting our team to get objectives, and we're just having genuinely fun.
>Fail and fail and fail.
>Russian guy tell us to keep our morale up, tells funny stories to keep us in the game.
>Me and russian guy exchange banter, talk about stories as we're waiting to guards to pass.
>He attempts some impossible guard-sniping.
>"Trust me." he says.
>Finish it with samurai armor and max loot.
>Keep playing together, working as a leader-duo for the other two randos we get on our team.
>Make it a semi-nightly thing to play together.
>Keep tabs on each other, talk about work and life in general.
>Russian dude is a stand-up guy who works at a factory, but is really passionate about games.
>This goes on for a few months.
>Tells me he's saved up enough for a holiday.
>Decide to go to England together.
>Meet up in London, with a shit-eating grin on my face as I recognize the only track-suit wearing guy at the airport lobby and realize it's him.
>We go see the sights, talking about video games.
>Spend the entire weekend together, feel like I've made a friend for life.
>Keep playing Payday together, but I somewhat lose interest after the major updates, and doing the same heist over and over again.
>Play solo one night with three randos.
>One dude says "You guys want free money?"
>Agree.
>Once the car opens he uses hacks to spawn like 100 bags of gold and rapid-fires them into the van.
>Russian dude enters the game through my profile.
>Sees what is happening.
>Sends me private message.
>"I thought better of you, man."
>Never played together again, because I was too ashamed to initiate contact...
I'm sorry Russia-bro...

Attached: 1585362960083.jpg (1024x934, 78.48K)