Civilization

Have anyone fell in love with this amazing game again

>the economic warfear
>the sending a you troops straight towards your enemy capital & watch them get picked off while you try to take it before you go broke

WHILE GETTING READY TO NUKE THE FUCKERS WHO REALLY STARTED ALL OF THIS

Attached: sdfsdf.jpg (1280x2000, 495.5K)

Niggers tongue my anus.
Reply to this or your mother dies in her sleep

Attached: WhenAnonGetsTr(...).gif (479x255, 1.97M)

Ok

that civ bonus is kinda weak desu

Attached: 93451319-AB67-4B17-8704-8B980DFFD2E6.jpg (303x335, 30.29K)

fug.

No

What even is the second screencap from?

Attached: 2022-03-11 21-27-37-1.webm (720x480, 417.28K)

Can someone make a fucking grand strategy game set in the modern time already?

aoc2

That's good. The news told me they are bad, and I trust them because they quote anonymous government sources which means they arent influenced or controlled by the government or any other stakeholder. Now come on, let's go watch Marvel's Eternals. We can buy it on several platforms to support Ukraine.

Good ridance

Attached: immunity dog.jpg (480x600, 48K)

Why doesn’t he just poison zelensky like drop a penny with poison on it

fuck you

realpolitik 2 is okay, though it suffers from typical grand strategy problems like there being so many features that some of them don't have the depth they should. And there's a random event where if you forbid a gay pride parade, your population happiness goes down. Even if you're Russia or Saudi Arabia kek

twat

You little

Literally the only bad thing is that more news channels aren't being booted off of Youtube. It's become a fucking cess pool of propaganda and clickbait on all sides.

This is objectively a good start. The more news channels get banned, the better.

Russia has no rights to any part of Ukraine and their people there are just squatters you woke retard