Why would you buy this instead of a Switch?

Why would you buy this instead of a Switch?

Attached: vpavic_220210_5030_0054_square_steam_deck.jpg (1360x1360, 221.14K)

I have money

Im not gay or a manchild

Why can't I have both?

Why would you buy a Switch instead of this?

It plays more games. Honestly I have bought. Launch switch, multiple switch lites and a steam deck. Between me and my kids that is

I own a switch but I own over 1000 games on steam. Most indies will run better on this and are way cheaper than on switch

You shouldn’t.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

I wont. It's not available in my country. Also I already own a switch and I just upgraded my pc to 3060ti so I'll probably just wait for a switch 2.
Becouse user you just do okay.

because my PC is on life support

Can the switch emulate at 1080p downsampled to 720p at 60fps stable PS1, PS2, PSP, and PS Vita games?

if you want to play PC games on a handheld
or get certain games that you cannot play on the Switch but that are on the Deck like RDR2, Elden Ring and others

Are you going to pretend being able to play Elden Ring on a Deck isn't pretty cool?

The Switch is an extremely locked down device and Nintendo is currently botching how it handles classic games. The Deck lets you install emulators without any hacking. Apparently you can literally download emulators from the included repositories for SteamOS, you don't even need to hunt them down.

Lol every time brother every the time

Attached: 539EC4B9-A07A-46E7-8EFC-B4BBB78BD8BC.jpg (370x379, 43.52K)

The switch can't even run flagship games developed for the system at 30 fps

fpbp

I load up PlayStation ports and pretend it's a Vita.

Attached: jerry-seinfeld.jpg (968x645, 21.29K)

You cant play ricochet on a switch.

Do you pretend shes put on someweight cause the deck is physically larger than vita.

Attached: 1635294027018.png (1029x1370, 422.79K)

That just makes me like valve more. Fuck card games. If I want to play Uno ill go to my fucking friends house irl and bring uno cards.

Because you hate Nintendo and hating on them is at least half of your personality

I'm just going to emulate switch. I was waiting for switch pro and when they revealed shitty oled instead, steam deck saved the day