Be honest, user. I've never been to the arcade in their golden age, what was it like?

Be honest, user. I've never been to the arcade in their golden age, what was it like?

Attached: sample_94ad0d85f3e0c3bc0531b7a0590eaed8.jpg (850x1202, 669.31K)

ud go there to smoke weed, pick fights w/ some kids you didnt know, and play topskater and ddr

arcades are fucking stupid and also completely pointless in the year 2022

fun, i remember playing cruisin world, time crisis, and ddr

you've never been to a real arcade in your life
at most you've been to some shit where they get 2 decade old light gun games

I go to a barcade once a week with the Lads. It's comfy to play rhythm games, some Mario kart, and then a boomer light gun game all while just enjoying the moment.

get drugs pretty easily+get mugged by a nigglet with daddy's gun for all your quarters

Magical.
But also expensive.

Must be nice to have friends. I ditched mine after they started trooning out.

also forgot to mention they all smelled like piss

>ditched them instead of fucking them
L

I never had friends

Depends on the game I suppose, my mom used to get irritated by the fact my father could spend so long playing with one quarter. Galaga was my favorite as a kid for a long while until more light gun games appeared and racing games with motion controls and pedals.

Attached: B7C6EC66-1AAF-4695-A531-605BA161A13C.jpg (1920x1080, 435.84K)

>what was it like?
never had money so it was mostly me watching other people play

>missed out on literally free boypussy
NGMI

Where the fuck is this bitch pants?
Also arcades were places where you meet random peolpe to do heroin with

fucking expensive. so you had to get good or get the fuck out.

I was too fucking poor to spend quarters on these. Maybe if I was in a well off family that gave allowance, then maybe I might try them. Arcades mean nothings to me as far as I'm concern.

That says more about you than it does about them

when i was a kid there was this place called nickel-a-play, which was just an arcade for poor kids, games were a nickel instead of quarter. i went to like five birthday parties there, and really it was the only one i could experience. imagine an arcade but more ghetto i guess, but there were still some decent things there. closed down over a decade ago. were budget arcades a thing elsewhere? or was that something that just my city had

Attached: 1642438502149.jpg (1400x1700, 239.32K)

She was wearing a skirt but the guy pulled them down

I didn’t go to any full fledged arcade type places until I was an adult checking out Dave and Busters on a whim but every movie theater had a room full of arcade games so that’s where I got my fix as a kid.

There's a nice vibe because everyone there is there for generally the reason; which is to fuck around the afternoon playing video games or hanging with friends. It's different than playing alone at home, there's a sense and energy of community that you are never cognizant of at the time but looking back it invokes a kind of esoteric nostalgia.

>were budget arcades a thing elsewhere?
There was a dime arcade I went to when I was a kid.

my favorite arcade was nickel-nickel, also a 5cent arcade

His tranny friends would probably groom him into playing as female. A fate worse than death. Better off playing alone in that regard, or even better, playing as male with no fucks given to everyone else.

We had two arcades at the mall that had every fighting game ever. It was a smaller town so it'd take us a month or two to get the newer releases, but when they came in everyone would be there the week of and just crowd around the screen. The first time playing Marvel vs. Capcom 2 felt like performing on stage because you were surrounded by dozens of guys wanting to watch you play and put a quarter on the screen save their spot for the next game. The first time I used Dark Sakura in MvC2 got a huge "WHOAAAAA" from the older kids watching and I won't ever forget that moment.

I miss those times, but having that experience at home is amazing, too. I get the feeling of wanting to go back, but we were making the best of what we had. Special times.

I still get some people passing by to stop and watch a few songs worth of DDR. It's all about style, you have to make your play look fun, not like a workout