No, seriously, what team at FromSoft handled the second half of this game...

No, seriously, what team at FromSoft handled the second half of this game? It's like after the magic lakes/Hogwarts area this game went to shit. This is goofy shit you'd expect to run into in a DLC

Attached: Elden-Ring-Haligtree-Left-Castle-Sol-1.jpg (1200x675, 421.47K)

People usually get their best ideas out first to rope you in, then they can hit you with whatever they want because you didnt have expectations for shit.
Shazam won btw

>hasnt been to Haligtree
>or Farum Azula
Shut the fuck up and just get done with snow area fast

>This is goofy shit you'd expect to run into in a DLC
A Castle? idgi

Im referring to the second half in general and just posted an example of an area. Did I need a collage of every area in the pic?

Well do post one of the ones I mentioned then since they prove the exact contrary to thesis in OP. You cherrypicked one shit area

Attached: rgtrbh.jpg (1920x1080, 217.33K)

It really starts to show its fucking hand around the third act. It’s like... how do we show the player that this area is fucked up?? Put the crows there! And they do this with mountaintops of the giants, and then again with mohgwyn palace

Bloodborne and Sekiro are literally the only soulslike games that offer a high level of quality throughout the entire game.

>DeS
Fall apart halfway into the game

>DaS
Falls apart 1/3rd into the game

>DaS 2
It was never good

>DaS3
It was never good

>Elden Ring
Falls apart halfway into the game

Only Bloodborne and Sekiro are worthy of their praise.

Attached: 1917364738846.png (1281x1082, 885.37K)

A team worked on the first half
B team aka DS2 team worked on the last half

>Bloodborne
>High level of quality throughout
>When you have blatantly unfinished/visually monotonous/or simply tedious areas like Brygenwerth, Yahar'gul, Nightmare Frontier/Mensis, Upper Cathedral Ward, and Cainhurst
>With standout bosses like Shadows of Yharnam, Rom the Vacuous Spider, The One Reborn, Micolash, Mergo's Wet Nurse, Celestial Emissary, The Witches of Hemwick, and every generic chalice dungeon boss

Nice try BBfag, still trying to lump yourself with Sekiro I see

Nightmare Frontier and Mensis were ass in BB.

get good, fag

Altus Plateau/Mt Gelmir/Volcano Manor/Leyndell/Shaded Castle/Caelid/Greyoll's Dragonbarrow/Nokron+the other Ranni's quest areas/Mountaintops of Giants/Haligtree/Elphael/Farum Azula/
Easily represents one of the strongest second halves in Fromsoft history though.
If anything, Liurnia and Limgrave/The Weeping Peninsula are the 'Hinterlands' of Elden Ring, if you will, that you should do your best to get out of as soon as possible.

Bloodborne does fall apart though, and it's my favorite of the bunch.

Attached: 592EB733-466A-4252-8791-D2E2AE3F84AF.jpg (1024x813, 179.8K)

BB falls apart at the 1/3 mark, as soon as you kill Amelia.

>sekiro

Was never good

There goes you’re entire opinion Faggot

get filtered retard

Yep, you got filtered kid.

Didn't you play dark souls and get to lost izalith?

Those areas are destroyed by war and ice

bloodborne is literally worse than elden ring in every way. the entire game is absolute garbage as soon as you leave cathedral ward. forbidden woods, nightmare frontier and nightmare of mensis are some of the shittiest, blandest level ever put into a game

Honestly, I think the game would have been better if they just completely cut the Forbidden Grounds, cut Mountaintop of the Giants down to 1/3 the size, and completely removed the Consecrated Snowfield (including THAT boss that they completely fucking ruin by making it no longer unique) outside of the puzzle to get to the Haligtree and maybe the giant lady for Latenna's quest.
Those areas really drag the game down, I would say the same for the Atlus Plateau if not for Mt. Gelmir and the Volcano Manor, which are great.
Basically, the last half of the game should have just been
>Mt. Gelmir
>Volcano Manor
>Windmill Villages
>Leyndell Capital/Sewers
>1/3 of Mountaintop of Giants
>Crumbling Farum Azula
>Haligtree
>I'm not even going to count the Capital of Ash because it's not even really a new map, just an empty field of ash

I think you might have the worst taste of all time, and that God should kill you. It would be a mercy.