Rannisisters... How do you cope with the fact you looked at a guide to complete her quest...

Rannisisters... How do you cope with the fact you looked at a guide to complete her quest? Don't lie and tell me you were just exploraan and happened across the correct way after she tells you multiple times goodbye forever and you just happened to notice that talk to doll dialogue at that specific bonfire.

Attached: elden-ring-ranni.jpg (1920x1080, 191.09K)

I used a guide for every npc quest

idk how do you cope with the fact that you're a huge nigger and no one loves you

THATS NOT HOW YOU SHOULD PLAY A SOULS GAME

Attached: 5004D0EF-0CD6-407B-A8F7-D755BA1700DF.jpg (258x252, 22.45K)

I did it on my first playthrough and got her ending. You have to be actually retarded to miss out on her quest.

I'm 40 hours in and I haven't seen this chick since the first time she shows up and gives you the bell.

Lies you easily miss out on her castle even you would have to autistically explore every inch not to mention she barely tells you what to fucking do and when you do something for her she disappears and gives you no hint where she goes DONT fucking lie and said you did quest without a guide

How do you cope with being a retard

>you would have to autistically explore every inch
That's exactly what my first playthrough was like.

How did you cope with 90% of the world being soulless copy paste shit with no exciting random item or encounter

Funny enough this quest was the one thing I didnt read a quest for. I just noticed the doll and that Renna's Rise was open. Dont get me wrong, none of it made any sense and it was gobbledygook all the way through, but nonetheless it was one of the easier quests to go through compared to other dumb shit in this game

I didn't looked at a guide, but I did accidentally skip the first half of it. Did something that triggered the festival to start, but it really wasn't that hard to find shit from that point onwards.

*didn't read a guide for

I think the world is fine and is the least of the games problems. Copy paste bosses are shit, but I don't think anyone expected the world to be populated with unique bosses everywhere.

I completed her storyline without looking at a guide

Feels fucking good to not having used a guide for her quest
I used a guide on how to revert the chaos frenzy ending I was locked into though, on that note: holy fucking shit FUCK that tree spirit nigger for millicent's quest. holy fuck

Seluvis told me to find Sellen in Limgrave. This mother fucker told me to comb through all of Limgrave to find this bitch. Fuck that. I looked up where she was and that's all I did. Also needed to find out that I had to sit in a coffin and kill Astel because no one told me to.

Fuck off casual baby needing a guide

I got to her goodbye only because I was trying to get the mushroom crown and a guide said I had to complete her questline to get to the upper ainsel river and lake of rot.
Otherwise I would have just left her questline unfinished with her telling me to "go find blaidd".

I didn't use a guide, I just did what the NPCs told me to do because I'm not a braindead retard, her quest is actually well explained in the game

she's best girl so it was worth it. I'm pretty sure I fucked up some other quests because of it though by advancing the Radahn fight too fast. I didn't get the Fia, Alexander, or Corhyn quests when I tried them.

Exactly how the fuck are you supposed to sit in the coffin and buried among all the usual campsite interactions talk to the fucking doll THREE TIMES

Are you retarded? Ranni's quest is actually one of the more straightforward Souls quests out there.

They literally tell you where to go.

I've been looking at guides since armored core fromsoft is downright esoteric with most of their games content.

No one at any point tells you to go to a coffin and fight astel you disingenuous fuck

Suuuure just ignore the fact she says "bye forever' "don't follow me" several times

when you go back after she tells you she's leaving forever the grace that's now in her chamber literally points to where she went
you have to be retarded not to figure that of all things out

How about you go through that dungeon normally, you get there eventually, it's a fucking corridor

What the fuck are you even talking about?

You go to Ranni's tower.
She's gone but a grace points you to renna's tower.
You enter a teleporter and reach a new underground area.
Like a normal Souls player you explore every nook and cranny of that place.
Eventually you reach the end of the zone which is a coffin that leads you to a boss fight.
It's LITERALLY A STRAIGHT SHOT THERE YOU RETARD

I did go through it I didn't think you could even interact with the coffin it just seemed like a decoration

Well, I'm sorry you are dumb, the range for pressing the button to enter the coffin is pretty big