Will the 2020s provide a better gaming media than what we got last decade?

Will the 2020s provide a better gaming media than what we got last decade?

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-184616_YouTube.jpg (1079x775, 428.54K)

>shitty YouTuber makes a video where he says which Pokémon he’d fuck
>other shitty YouTubers follow suit
>rinse and repeat

No.

no, everything is getting worse and your nigger ass is the beginning so why not you just kill yourself. Pokemon sucks, Elden Ring sucks, PS sucks and PC is expensive as shit.

why do people watch game grumps? All they do is boot up a game talk about meanial bullshit for about 5 hours that has nothing to do with said game, play the game like an asshole, call the game shit cause they were playing like an asshole and rinse and repeat for another 80 videos

>arin says smash to nearly everything.
>lol I'm gay and quirky now.

What are the odds he has never fucked his wife?

I genuinely like watching game grumps
Stopped watching when Danny joined but then went back when the show started to be watchable again

It's going to get more expensive with the whole Russia invading Ukraine thing going on. Go get that GPU user or use a cloud service

>Will the 2020s provide a better
NO

Is Arin "I have to scream nigger after dropping off a black person" Hanson really so irrelevant that he has to copy fucking Markiplier of all people?

Attached: 1606376174709.jpg (464x507, 27.9K)

>t. seething poornigger that's stuck with an Xbawks

Who started this? I don't keep up with the Jewtube vidyas much anymore.

game grumps was better when jon was still in it i guess

I was always a dumb shitkid Let's Play consumer. I watched hours and hours of e-celebs playing whatever, on Youtube.
I don't know why, but I could NEVER get into Twitch.
The idea that I may have to sit down 30 minutes before anything at all even begins happening seems insane to me.
Or you tune in and the game is in the middle of something, and you can't rewind to watch the beginning. It feels so weird, and I don't know why, it seems like I should be the perfect audience, but it just doesn't work

Attached: Bonobo_Kanzi_Panbanisha_Sue_2054.jpg (800x530, 123.68K)

tree fiddie/4

The only person I know who sincerely likes Game Grumps is a literal faggot cuck who lives in Santa Rosa California, do with this information what you want.

>when the show started to be watchable again
this has never been the case

No. Now consume the videos on Minecraft, Roblox, Fortnite and FOTM games.

MarkiCHAD

I genuinely dont understand this stupid faggot, he has a clear talent of art and animation, he could've been something huge by now. Instead, he leaves it to shit himself on camera and pick which pokemon to fuck while burning every bridge he can because of his stupid cunt of a wife. When he turns 50 he'll look back on his life and realized what a pathetic outcome it turned into. Fuck you Arin

How are the Grumps going lately anyway? Their view numbers seem quite bad for a channel their size.

>Whole point of Markiplier's video is he goes through all the Pokemon in one go saying almost nothing about his choices
>GameGrump's idea is to take four times as long and split it into two videos
If you're going to rip somebody off, the least you could fucking do is do it well or add a twist onto it

His wife made a "drawing my life" video and there was a part where she and Arin broke up, then she stated how he wrote her a letter every single day until she took him back. Take from that what you will.

Video games, faggot, VIDEO GAMES.

Attached: NOT VIDEO GAMES.jpg (1920x2158, 466.24K)

I can't think of any ways it could be worse at least, but then again reality has defied my expectations multiple times so it's hard to say.

Should be called /incel/ - internet celebrity

Yes.

Don't you have a Ukraine thread to shit up?

You've complained about this shit for over a decade; nobody fucking cares

friend simulator and they need people to talk bullshit in their ear while they do something like browse Any Forums or play a grind game like path of exile

Don't forget
>Other shitty youtubers stretch it out into multiple videos for more ad rev