Play the Yakuza games

>play the Yakuza games
>expect a mindless beatemup
>get crash course on fine bourbon and rum

Attached: yakuza.jpg (1200x798, 128.51K)

>Japanese single malt
>bourbon

anyway Japanese whisky got too memed for its own good and now they rebottle imported scotch to meet demand.

Attached: nomunication-realvsfake-20200407.png (997x5734, 1.48M)

>crash course on rum
>needing to be educated on rum
You pick the bottle with the coolest looking pirate or craziest looking sea monster

this user likes Big Black Dick

Attached: index.jpg (3024x4032, 1.1M)

What the fuck is "world whisky"

t. non whisky drinker

holy fucking jpg, batman, you want to compress that image even more you fucking twatwaffle

it just means imported from outside of Japan, not really a whisky term specifically.

fucking kek
The only brands here are Captain Morgans and one with a Kraken, personally I go with Captain Morgan because I like that one song

Catherine's drink trivia is also good

means dont buy it unless its a good price, lots of bullshit around japanese whiskey, price being the biggest thing in my eyes. its good, but its way overpriced. if youre going to pay this much you may as well follow the chart and get the real stuff

>and one with a Kraken
oh, you mean Kraken? how did you forget the name

Attached: file.png (238x475, 107.31K)

>how did you forget the name
I've been drinking since I woke up give me a break

whatre you drinking

that's not compression you chungus, that's a low quality phone camera + the background being out of focus.
hell, you're probably also seeing the low DPI of the printed label as compression.

Attached: index.jpg (3024x4032, 566.22K)

Kopparberg cider until the shops open, then I dunno, I'll probably just get more of the same

>aged in sherry barrels
>bourbon

Attached: 1636156462835.gif (220x220, 775.46K)

>removes this from all recent yakuza and judgement games
heh, nothin personelle kid

>can't find mid-top shelf bourbon in Louisville god damn Kentucky because nips are buying it for top dollar
Fuck japan!

nobody with friends uses the word chungus

>fine rum

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 486.6K)

did I reply to you, you fucking retard. Good job wasting money purchasing a bottle of poison with a shitty forced jew meme

oh lol it's this guy

ausbro