Revengeance is the best thing that came out of Metal Gear and I'm tired of pretending it's not

Revengeance is the best thing that came out of Metal Gear and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

Attached: 0027594_metal-gear-rising-revengeance.jpg (510x734, 68.58K)

literally all the mainline mgs games are better, including 4 and 5

Wrong

yes

mgs should of ended with 2

>EZ mode 4 hour meme game with an overrated soundtrack
Fucking kill yourself, Platinumcuck

This. I don't understand why people blow 3 off so much besides the game mechanics. The plot was weird

i thought this too until i've played them all
MGR is great but it mostly does its own thing, also MGS1-3 and GZ are objectively better games as much as i like MGR

Play it on Revengeance then ,FAGGOT. Use Konami code and unlock it at the start. Then talk shit.
Also, at least every console MGS game is worth playing, and I'm tired of people pretending they're not.

Give me 2 reasons to erase Snake Eater from existence

i have 80 hours in MGR thats probably longer than the time i spent in MGS 1-3 combined

MGR is a thrillride and one of the best hack n slash games but it's no MGS2 or 3. Still excellent but those two are peak.

But if this thread is for takes Twin Snakes>MGS1

>I don't understand why people blow 3 off so much besides the game mechanics
Isn’t that why most people play video games, you utter fucking retard? You MGSfags simply amaze me as its transparent that you only care about the cringe inducing retarded story and give no shits about gameplay itself

>one of the best hack n slash
How is it one of the best hack and slash games when it has some of the most dogshit gameplay in the entire genre?

Risingfags are weird, I should know because I was totally one of those "FUCK DmC, MGR FUCK YEAR!!!!11!!!!1!" people and loved the game when it came out but it barely holds up against its contemporaries the further away we get from its release.

>Twin Snakes>MGS1
Fucking kill yourself

I played it for the first time last year and loved it.

True

>But if this thread is for takes Twin Snakes>MGS1
Finally.

Someone who speaks the truth!

Reminder that the CIA did 9/11.

I don't know what metal gear is bu i like rising. shame the unlockables were always so mediocre.

4 is pure shit

holy shit taste

Way better than 5 tho