Finally finish dark souls for the first time because I can't afford elden ring

>Finally finish dark souls for the first time because I can't afford elden ring
>Shit ton of lore speculation
>Some guy on YouTube says Solaire is the lost son of Gwyn Stefani as if Solaire isn't a massive clown peasant
>NG+
>Get Ring of the Sun's First Born
>The actual son of Gwyn

kekimus maximus

Attached: image_6483441.jpg (1280x720, 248.89K)

>because I can't afford elden ring

lmao'ing at your life

I can afford Eldin Ring, but my backlog is YUGE.

Nice drake sword fag

Attached: 1630719679095.png (400x400, 7.59K)

what's the point of repeating the same movement for 20 minutes instead of 4 minutes?

All I see there is a corpse with a ring. The ring's description says "Lord Gwyn's firstborn". That corpse is not Solaire, because Solaire is alive. He isn't even a hollow nor a god of war either. At no point whatsoever is allured to him being a deity. So how is Solaire Gwyn's son? Did he take his ring and put it on some random corpse? Then how would you know the ring belongs to him in the first place anyway?
Let's be real. Souls games have no stories. It's only schizos making shit up cus muh lore.

Attached: y45747.jpg (567x370, 25.39K)

it was already confirmed nameless king from ds3 was gwyns firstborn, exiled for tesming up with dragons

>ds3
Non-canon fanfic.

schizo

cope

You only played it now? wtf
lol
Congrats i guess.

Why cant you afford Elden King? Sad

Somebody donate this poor man a PC/PS5/Xbox X

seethe

shut the fuck up about el*en CRINGE

People already forgot how bad the Solaire firstborn cultists were back in the day, they basically killed lore discussion and were largely composed of youtube secondaries
So when Miyazaki btfod them in DS3 it was wonderful

>DS3
Non-canon fanfic.

schizo

still better than right handed artiorias defenders

cope

They probably wrote that in in dark souls 3 because the son dying in the tomb was too anticlimactic and depressing

>dark souls 3
Non-canon fanfic.

dont think so, dark souls never gave a fuck about being anticlimactic or depressing considering every character wuestline usually leads to their death…like solaire ending up as a bug or some shit.

>right handed artiorias defenders
What's this about? I'm a souls nublet, never heard this complaint before.

every npc quest is anticlimatic and depressing lol

YES! Gift me elden ring on xbox guys :D
pls

Spongebob898 #138
Spongebob898138
not sure which one.

Attached: FJmjx9vVcAIkoYq.jpg (323x670, 159.05K)

drake sword damage falls of pretty fast. most weapons do more damage when you upgrade them.
Drake sword is OK if you fully upgrade it and your build doest put any points in str/dex. Otherwise you are better off using a standard longsword/broadsword.

In fact you are better off using a standard weapon of any kind if you level up any of the magical attributes too. so drake sword is only "ok" if you dont level up str, dex, faith, or int.

t- made a drake sword build and upgraded the thing all the way. have 1k + hours in dark souls , AMA

drake sword is fine
you can beat this game sl1, cursed, fists-only, no healing items, no rolling
it's not a hard game
neon sack of shit

irrelevant to my post and it doesnt contradict my post but thats for reiterating what a said. nerd

How did DS3 btfo solairefags in ds3? AFAIC his armor was there too.

He's a lot of help, but he's very geeky and doesn't seem like anyone important, especially if he can go insane so easily. When I got his armor, I was disappointed. It was so shit. His sword is extremely shitty.

The First Born was originally supposed to be Andre, hence why he specializes in divine and occult embers, he has the Crest of Artorias, and why all the blacksmith statues look like him.
Then they cut it and created the Nameless King in DaS3.

Why would that dead body have his ring and why would it be right inside the tomb?

back then there was a huge discussion in the community about whether or not artorias was left handed. Ds1 itselfs had no resl proof to support artorias being left handed (left arm broken in bossfight, his shield found with sif=you would be more likely to break the arm holding the shield rather than the sword). However from took notice of this and decided to include artorias sword in later titles(ds2 artorias greatsword had to be left handed to use properly) and its now pseudo confirmed artorias was left handed even if he originally wasnt intended to

>drake sword in anor londo
>when the crystal halberd is right next to the very first bonfire
shitterbro cmon that weapon was literally put there for the likes of you

right now im grinding to get the silver straight sword.

is there a better one handed sword in the game besides the black knight sword? I hate the black knight sword because its slow.