Comfy Elden Ring thread

I couldn’t even beat Genichiro, yet I beat Malenia. You can do it Any Forums. I believe in you, if I can do it, you can too

Attached: 412D8F24-D4DB-4161-9CBB-B57B964EA532.jpg (1242x699, 697.99K)

The only reason why people hate Elden Ring is because it's not a PS5/PS4 exclusive, white genocide is rewarded on PS5.

It’s on every system besides switch, take your meds

I've been Dex/int for 70 lvls, im getting bored of it. Im using rogiers rapier. Should I just respec and max mind/int then try and carrian sword/greatsword/impaler for a while?

I noticed there is a bit of a mix of religion types in the game.
The two/three fingers and Greater Will/Frenzied Flame have a God/Satan dualism to them.
The demigods have a classical pantheon religion feel.
The Erdtree works like an archetype nature worship or druidism.

Any other religious archetypes that you've noticed in the game?

where is blaidd when i sign up with ranni? he said hes going down the mistwood elevator but surely you can't get where he wants to go from there.

He's to the right of the little temple area where the the undead moose resides.

Each of the Valiant gargoyles could have easily served as a mid-late game boss in previous Souls games. Putting them together is just cruel.

>haven't even gotten to Malenia yet
>Malikith filtering me hard already
I'm not going to enjoy this am I.

go down the elevator and find him near the cliffs down there

whats the meta level cap

how’s malikith a problem for you after beating the godskin duo?

is there anything going on with the funny wave in the water between northeastern caelid and the mountain region? looks like you could moses through or something.

Attached: file.png (680x746, 766.63K)

I fucking hate each and every hero grave. This is top tier bullshit.

what are fun greatsword (normal sized, collosal, dual wield, single or otherwise) builds?

thanks brahs

The clergyman and malikeths spastic fast attacks keep tripping me up on top of panicking whenever Maliketh does the stupid AoE Judgement Cut I have no idea how to deal with, Godskin Duo felt relatively simple is obnoxious in design by contrast.

it's a big waterfall
you can see it from up above once you reach crumbling farum azula

It's Malenia's Divine Tower, there's a warpgate in that isolated part of Leyndell with the HP regen talisman.

what is a hero grave

The mantis guy hiding in the corner of the volcano one was my worst jump in a game ever.

Ive never done much of invasions in any of these games but im basically done with everything else so i want to mess with it
Whats a good level for low level invasions? I want to use Vykes war spear that inflicts madness, what would my build look like? Theres also the issue with invasions being tied to equipment levels, would i even upgrade my spear? Please help me out

Attached: 1629780379184.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>roll into Maliketh's aoe combo
>get hit
>roll away
>get hit
>run away as soon as he starts it
>get hit
The attack was clearly imported from Sekiro and thus needs the umbrella to deflect. It doesn't work in Elden Ring

elden feet.

Attached: feet.jpg (504x395, 80.92K)

God i love flails.

The bullshit dungeons with chariots and other crap.

>I couldn’t even beat Genichiro, yet I beat Malenia
it took me like 10 minutes to beat genichiro yet it took me 6+ hours to solo malenia...this game is so fucking cheesy

I will never ever get used to enemies delaying attacks. I just can't. I see animation, i must roll. I exist to roll

The Ancestral Spirits are mentioned to be outside the Erdtree's control, and those + the ancestral followers feel very "native/druid" type. The Erdtree feels more doesn't feel really like "nature worship" to me, but more of a sort of primordial spirit... thing? I don't know, I haven't quite pieced it all together yet. When I beat the game I'll have more complete thoughts. I do definitely think you're on to something though.

Attached: medium.jpg (500x230, 35.94K)

Can you play as a melee/INT battlemage effectively, basically playing as a Carian knight? I don't want to go full mage but there's a lot of cool/visually appealing spells like the greatbow, greatsword, phalanx spells, etc.

Attached: tfw no gf.png (2560x1440, 3.97M)

I typed that like a retard but you get the idea

Holy shit Sword of Night and Flame is broken. This shit + Mimic combo made any boss fight trivial.

Yes, some of the strongest weapons are STR/DEX + INT. The greatbow isn't the best but it has its uses for sniping enemies with its absurd range, one of the best spells in the game is Adula's Moonblade, I don't think the phalanx spells are useful in PvE but they're good for PvP.

The Ancestor Spirit felt more shamanistic with some spirit worship thrown in with how the minotaur men also able to take the forms of spirits. While the Erdtree leans more towards druidism and nature than shamanism and spirits. But yeah Ancestor Spirit is a good one.

Best flail? I've got the basic one and the night rider one, but I got bored with them

I'm like 70 hours in and while farming knights for their armor I realized I have no idea where that elevator leads... any idea how to get down there? It's in Stormveil.

Attached: 20220311212401_1.jpg (1360x768, 157.96K)

Honestly i'm still sticking with the Nightrider one.

Guys do I have enough health?

Attached: 20220309150039_1.jpg (1920x1080, 526.61K)

The thing that confuses me is that the minotaur men (I think they're called Ancestral Followers) are obviously aligned with the Ancestral Spirits, there's that group of them in Northern Liurna who are worshipping at an Erdtree, which are explicitly said to not be aligned with the Ancestral spirits. A splinter sect maybe?

Does anyone know what happens if you never accept to travel with the maiden and make it all the way to the capital?

>everybody screeching about how fucking impossible Godfrey is
>get to him and shit myself remembering all the complaining
>get him down to almost no health, only die because I get greedy and spam
>try again, own the fuck out of him
Wat.

Where the fuck is Master Lusat? Is he really in Sellia?

Check hidden path

>give players ability to summon a wide variety of NPCs at their leisure
>turn all the bosses into meth-addicted chipmunks to compensate
I'd rather they just didn't desu bros a lot of these bosses aren't really fun

Lmao Im doing my second playthrough with Froststomp because why not I want to rush to the gear I want and pvp some.
And holy shit Froststomp is legit broken, anybody who claims you need even a single ounce of skill to finish the game with this shit is delusional.

whats so good about mimic tear anyway? i uses marionette soldiers and theyre great

>game freezing and crashing like 5 times yesterday
>had 8gb
>go and bought a 16gb ram today
>too afraid to open the game and crash again

Attached: 1643496338619.jpg (539x751, 42.08K)

Oh dear

Attached: ah geez.png (651x203, 44.23K)

>A splinter sect maybe
They might be. Or maybe outcasts. Since they are off in Northern Liurna while the main bulk of their people are in Siofra river underground.

no

Is anyone else basically forced to only use weapon arts to beat bosses? I'm using daggers and bloody slash is the only way I can really damage them

Lmao, have you seen or heard about the sub 40min speedrun? Froststomp is SO fucking broken.

"DUDE. What if we just rip off the story and themes of SMT."

"Miyazaki-san, you are a genius!"

Gotta jump off the ramparts with the bird enemies to a path off the cliff edge.

Just do it pussy. You'll be happier knowing than not knowing.

>Putting them together is just cruel.
they are optional, just come back later retard.

Marionette soldiers are very fucking strong. Mimic tear's strength depends on what items and spells you have equipped.

Oh, dear...
Going to fuck around with invasions and then play Strangers of paradise. Good fucking month

Attached: 1616123981358.png (841x188, 261.41K)