DotA 2 Blogpost

There is no game that makes me so angry as Defence of the Ancients as a solo player. Unfortunately I don't have any friends to play this game with anymore and am stuck with pubs.

What is wrong with the players I get on my team? They are all mentally retarded in the 2000 MMR bracket.

There's always that one guy who just jungles all game and is 0-4-1 by the end of the match. The guy who afks with shadow amulet in jungle. The guy who runs in alone 1v5 and never learns from his mistake.
Half the team doesn't speak english. They don't respond to pings.
They don't push together. They don't TP to gank.

It's so frustrating. And the worst part is, I have a craving to play more dota right now.

JDIMSA.

Attached: brapper.png (1665x2048, 2.77M)

>Anal followed by footpussy creampie

DAYUM

feet

GOD i wish my arse were that fat

There was supposed to be a game that had all of Dota’s good aspects without its bad ones, but then Valve ruined everything.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

I purely do doggy for the feet.

how THE FUCK do I get a woman like this to let me sniff her asshole?

Guys the thread is about DotA 2. Please focus.

Attached: brapsniff.jpg (600x800, 51.06K)

I only play turbo

built for Melanin Men

Anal isn't as fun as they make it out to be. It is great if you and your lady do all the prep, she gets a professional enema/cleaning and ya'll stretch her out and go to slam town real quick afterwards. Otherwise your dick always ends up smelling like shit a bit and that just makes the whole thing odd.

Cute feet

Attached: Panterochka2.png (1049x590, 1.28M)

I got back into it recently and yea it's pretty frustrating. Did you play against an AM (with Lina and Lycan) in the past hour, because that was me.
You win some you lose some, but some games are frustrating.

kys for this whole thread. every part of what you posted makes you unworthy of the air you breathe scumcunt

>He doesn't want his dick looking like this
For shame, user.

Attached: Patrick_as_an_Ice_Cream_Cone.png (424x776, 797.39K)

Watch out guys, we got a League player over here.

Attached: peepo-laugh-point.gif (498x337, 57.36K)

you deserve death even more than op does for implying anyone should ever play a moba.

>playing solo
>in a team game
>where youre assigned MMR as an individual rather than as a team
why do you retards still do this to yourselves

I like the teasing feeling of how her feet are mostly but not completely in the image, especially her left foot's toes.

How fat are we talking about?

Attached: 1635483955179.jpg (1278x1920, 356.03K)

>TASTE THE RAINBOW
Goooood!! its been 20 years since that meme........

Artifact was a terrible game now and forever that could not be saved and Valve was right to cancel it.

It's called sunk costs you 5th grader.

Artifact is not terrible. It is excellent. Artifact’s expansions on Dota 2’s setting and lore were amazing. Peak soul. There were times I actually felt like I was commanding the epic fantasy battlefield the cards depicted. I’d never had that feeling from a card game before, not even Magic.

When I looked at the menu, saw Jolixia’s caravan in the distance at night while the music took me, for a fleeting moment it felt like I was home.

MOBA's are for faggot retards, get a new hobby.

about this fat would be nice

Attached: GOD i wish my booty was this fat.webm (500x404, 839.07K)

Say no more

Attached: 1635248720059.jpg (1024x683, 99.94K)

I have severe ADHD and still hit 3400 MMR relatively painlessly in under 500 hours. Think you're just bad, user.

>3400MMR
>good
lol?

hardstuck crusader hands typed this post

No I didn't say 3400 is good, I said being stuck in 2000s is a personal issue, nothing to do with team.

men shouldnt call things cute