Complain about Tracer being a gross dyke in general chat

> Complain about Tracer being a gross dyke in general chat
> Get permabanned

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.
All the money and time i spent on the game gone. You'd think "ok they are not gonna have such a meltdown over someone saying dykes are disgusting, they are not even an opressed minority every single dyke is privileged as fuck, gay men are the ones opressed, so they are gonna unban me in a year or two"

BUT NO. STILL NOTHING.
Why did i bother getting to diamond if i was gonna get banned? Why did I rez so many people as Mercy if people were gonna return the favor by reporting me for being mean to privileged dykes?

FUCK BLIZZARD.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1641x731, 157.21K)

lol

You didn't actually think you wouldn't get banned for it

>playing shitwatch
>giving money to blizzard
Deserved

>gay men are the ones opressed
You're no different than dykes fag

I'm already tracer

>blizzard games

that was your first mistake

>Why did I rez so many people as Mercy if people were gonna return the favor by reporting me for being mean to privileged dykes?
You deserve to be banned for being a Faggot boy-toy support main and the most retard-proof one at that. Maybe next time play a class in another game that takes more than 2 brain cells.

> Gross ugly fat feminazis that hate men because their boyfriend broke up with them so as revenge they claim to not want men anymore even though they never actually felt attraction to women
vs
> Actual men who actually feel attracted to other men and for some reason straight men go rabid at the thought of a man not liking women so they want to kill us

Yeah i'm sure we're pretty different. Also we're hot and happy and successful and actually can have sex while dykes are all miserable gross suicides waiting to happen.

Attached: 1601301832392s.jpg (250x239, 8.77K)

>You deserve to be banned for being a Faggot boy-toy support main

But my boyfriend loves playing tanks and dps, I have to heal him and protect him and make sure he never dies because i wov him and he's really good so he kills a lot which means that my KDA is always high because of him.

> gay men are the ones opressed
Hahahahahahaha. Whew. That was a good laugh, faggot.

Once I was banned for doxing.

Oh? We're not the ones you straight trash threaten to kill? We're not the ones you post pics of when muslims throw gays out of buildings? We're not the ones kicked out of our homes or fired for being gay?

What dyke, ever, was even slightly harrassed for being a dyke?

Me.

I'm glad you're miserable and I hope you continue getting harassed.

you are either 15 years old or so deep in Any Forums rethoric that you can't differentiate reality from edgy internet memes but in both cases nothing of value was lost

>Go to a beehive
>Hit the beehive with a stick
>Wonder why the bees are attacking you
Wtf did you expect from BLIZZARD huh? To side with you? Do us all a favor and change your name to cassidy before you do something stupid so they will change his name again

Attached: 1644991199201.png (500x685, 142.18K)

How were you harrassed?

>Last Played 2020
?

>Why did I rez so many people as Mercy
wait you played mercy? are you a cute homophobic girl?

oh wait you're a gay man, probably that schizo albino too
no gays are just like that

>Overwatch player
>Complete retard
Checks out. This place has rotted your brain and I'm afraid there wasn't much of it in the first place.

No I'm a gay man and there's no male support, you just have two black guys and one robot and none of those can properly heal. Unbelievable they never released a gay white male support.

Thirsty dudes saying “How do you know you don’t like dick if you never tried it?”

I’d just ask them the same thing then block.

It's that one mentally ill Mexican faggot who has been spamming Any Forums and Any Forums for years.

What's with mentally ill faggots and Overwatch?

Attached: Overwatch_fags.png (778x305, 22.5K)

A gay racist? I will reccomend Any Forums to you. You will fit in nicely

>break tos
>get banned

read contracts retard

Based fag. His boyfriend probably threw at ranked. I hate when my bf does that.

I'm a fat fujo with large breasts and I love watching men kiss each other and even I think you're an annoyingfaggot.