Her game has a training mode and has rollback netcode now. Will you actually play it?

Her game has a training mode and has rollback netcode now. Will you actually play it?

Attached: Princess.jpg (640x652, 100.53K)

is her game JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle R?

cute forehead

wut gaem?

I unironically have an fethis for forehead and I want an foreheadjob so bad

maybe

Attached: 1645811628012.png (1920x1080, 810.29K)

>Boomer fighters
Nah I enjoy combos and characters with more than 4 specials.

No, They censored 3 games in the collection so they don't have the "Muh game preservation" excuse not to include the home ports, She's only playable in the home versions of Cyberbots and Puzzle Fighter, Meaning that if you buy this collection of Arcade ROMs she's only a boss (a secret boss in puzzle fighter).

Attached: 1464474623914.png (2000x2382, 3.65M)

Imagine resting a huge cock on that forehead

Why is this so common?

Attached: Capture.png (895x775, 1.19M)

HOLY SHIT POST MORE

She's not even playable in her main game so who gives a fuck?

I want to cum on her forehead

It's attractive

Attached: 1645209341808.png (1920x1080, 989.78K)

CUMSHOTTING THAT FOREHEAD

Attached: Matsuoka.miu.jpg (225x225, 8.29K)

No because they are removing shit.

Because it makes old men want to kiss those 5heads

Give me a list of all the things that they censored in the collection.

now that some quality cunny

>three games

Why does the number keep going up? Also, VH2 and VS2 aren't censored you fucking inbred. The only thing removed was a TEXT CREDIT SEQUENCE. It's literally the same credits you get for beating the game as a non boss character, except those had an ending cutscene and the removed one didn't.

No, the game already has that on fightcade and no one plays it. (because it is bad)

Chill, You shill.

You are not a true Darkstalkers fan, Just a corporate shill otherwise you would know that The PS1 port of Darkstalkers 3 has pic related on it, You need to go to the options menĂº select "Vampire Savior 2 mode" and you can see it after you beat the arcade mode, Pic related is also in the PS2 compilation released in Japan.
It's okay if you want to buy the game but it's also good to let others know about the censorship before they buy.
Removing it makes little to no sense after they had a picture of Poison with nipples outlines in Beat Em Up bundle.
Like one user said the collection would be better with 3rd Strike on it instead of SF2 again, At least with that one they won't need to censor the game to appeal to China

Attached: Lilith Morrigan.jpg (1698x3072, 407K)

VSav """""fans""""" doing literally ANYTHING to avoid actually playing the game