Elden ring lore

I don't understand the lore in Elden ring.
Please help.
Let's start with an easy one: what is ranni's ultimate goal? Is she evil

Attached: 1646887718179.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

Spit on the two fingers and the greater will.

What are the two fingers? What is the greater will? Why are there finger spiders is rennas castle?
Whats the deal with stone heads resembling mages being turned into giant balls?
What is anything?

Attached: IMG_20220307_115345__01.jpg (3952x1762, 1.42M)

we love Elden pucci here

Elden Lord bros...

Attached: 1619217127683.png (1887x1075, 3.22M)

Why is 99% of everyone a deformed feral weirdo?

Something something the elden ring is shattered so everyone now has the big sad due to death not working right.

But in reality it's because From Soft doesn't want there to just be like, a normal town in their games to cultivate an oppressive atmosphere.

death doesnt work right how? How does me jamming my zwei in someones face affect them? How does it affect bosses?

Yeah, but they come back just like you do

How did we go from this...

Attached: sellen.png (1920x1080, 3.71M)

...to THIS???

Attached: ball.jpg (227x222, 11.06K)

She's probably not evil per se, or rather much is left to player interpretation. It seems like only the dung eater and probably the frenzied flame ending are pure evil. That said, Ranni is definitely up to a lot of shady shit. For example she turns a blind eye to Seluvis' hobby so long as he's useful to her, which I doubt Miyazaki or Martin wrote as a good sign. I would say she represents the opposite of Goldmask, in that she represents the abandoning of the golden order, with all the good and bad that produces. At least that's what she claims she's working towards, it's a Souls game so it's always a safe bet that you're getting used no matter what ending you choose, and considering her seemingly noble cause just so happens to give her massive amounts of power I'd recommend being wary of her.

Also be wary, there's a lot of people who obsessively love and hate her in these threads, both use twisted interpretations and head canon for their aims. Disregard anyone insisting on a one-sided perspective.

How do I reset npcs?
I killed a sorceress I found in a basement tied up.
I heard there's a way to revive her so I don't miss the quest

Attached: 1645838478142.jpg (500x647, 81K)

Please explain Melina, or give your best theory

Theres a church in Liurnia you can offer some juice to, that revives NPC's or un-pisses them off

>What are the two fingers?
The ones that guide you at the roundtable
>What is the greater will?
The jews of elden ring

Do her questline

that's what she gets for challenging the lunar queen

Attached: 1646961563799.jpg (2660x3508, 639.44K)

this buggy piece of shit won't let me continue several quests because NPCs just don't appear where they should or don't invade when they should

Then why don't NPCs come back?

Not that user, btw. I've just yet to read a single satisfactory answer to that question in these threads.

Elaborate on the puppets. What are they? How mentally aware are they?

Attached: 20220311173119_1.jpg (2560x1440, 734.15K)

>What are they?
Living sex dolls