The indie shovel wear game that I love

This game has some woke nitpics but over all this is the most solid 10 dollar game I've ever played. It feels a bit like a reverse Undertale. while Undertale is a game that encourages you to reset the world to test how you interact with games, I never felt cheated by this games killing route. Despite knowing I passed the point of no return, I didn't feel inclined to reset. While the plot is definitely weak in a lot of respects due to the shoe horned in bank and money stuff, not that I like banks, but I feel like it takes away from the protagonists struggle, the main plot of the game is actually endearing enough that I enjoyed it even if I could spot the twist coming from a light year away. Lenna is a protagonist that also just appeals to me, both her twist, the kind of adventurer she is (accidental), FemC.

Anyway I just wanted an excuse to gush about this rough gem a little bit. It's a shame that it's not easy to hack this game, I'd love to do a couple simple fixes to the graphics, particularly the portraits, which are pretty much all awful except for the title character.
I think was the most impressed by the soundtrack which managed to grow on me a lot through some of the more monotonous parts of the game. Nothing about the story feels polished, even if I enjoyed a lot of it regardless, like a particularly warm and well executed fast food burger. The gameplay has certain aspects that are very chore like and shine way dimmer than the links awakening its based on. Many of the bosses are way too easy to let you survive with less health in the perfect ending. Over all this game is not one I would easily recommend to anyone, but I really liked it and I'm glad I played it.

Attached: ThNfQKcSb9VrVLzdfChMTK8yFNAUrEWMC2Ki2g_CJ7E.png (640x182, 178.72K)

I'll bump my shitty thread for an hour I guess.

you didn't even give the name of the game
worst shill thread ever

Is that fucking Lenna's Inception? Man, I thought I'd never hear about it again.
This game's wack as shit in all the wrong ways. The story is pretty bad and since the levels are randomly generated, the level design is abysmal and so is the exploration. The combat is mediocre, the bosses are easy and there's barely any challenge in anything, all you do is walk into a dungeon, get the item, kill the boss and leave. The music is uninteresting and will sometimes just not play, which is just, weird.
I have honestly no idea why people enjoy this. However, having said all that, I don't regret playing it because man, it's so strange to play such an incoherent game. There were so many moments where I couldn't tell if something was bugged or not. Would not recommend it though.

Not shilling.
>y-you didn't give me sauce
if you cant figure it out you don't deserve to have it.
>music stops randomly
Never happened to me, but I played it when it was a finished product.
Honestly kind of interesting to hear you talk about how broken it was. the game I played didn't have any bugs I encountered. Sad you didn't like the music though. It definitely needs time to grow on you, but I think it's really solid. and the, for lack of a better word for it, the sparkly sounds in the final boss being so reminiscent of the wind fish room at the end of Zelda LA had me pumped the whole time.
Have you done a pacifist play through? It's definitely a harder game when you only have 4 hearts tops.

Attached: E7pgBobVUAAuHgD.jpg (1417x797, 116.88K)

>randomly generated
say no more user, you have successfully saved me from buying this crock of shit.

Attached: 1298392183.png (896x504, 828.31K)

>Never happened to me, but I played it when it was a finished product.
Maybe the caves were meant to have no music then. It felt extremely wrong for there to just not be music, but, I guess the game was just being weird.
>the game I played didn't have any bugs I encountered.
Maybe I didn't either, I honestly can't tell. The names of items, enemies behaving erratically, caves having no music, maybe that's all a part of the game. I really don't know.
>Sad you didn't like the music though
I mean, I personally only focus on the gameplay and atmosphere of games, so to me, music and stories are just things to build upon the actual game. As for the music, I can't remember a single track and I can't remember thinking about the music, so, I consider it mediocre.
>Have you done a pacifist play through?
I uninstalled that fucking game the moment I beat it, it was already boring enough to sit through one playthrough. I'm glad you like it though, at least someone can enjoy that wack ass game. I don't think it's necessarily a bad game, but I just don't think it's worth anyone's time.
I hate that random generation even though I love roguelites, so, yeah, it's bad.

>if you cant figure it out you don't deserve to have it.
this isn't fucking Any Forums faggot just give us the NAME BITCH

Its funny how most indie games originates fromnintendo games

>the caves
all the caves have music for me, it is quiet at the start so if you played it somewhere loud I could see you finishing the shorter caves before you noticed and the song melody picked up..
>the names of the items, enemies behaving erratically
is this a joke user?
>I dont remember the music
Fair, if you don't listen to it, it would probably be hard to reproduce anything but the main melody of the game, It's definately a western composer, and a lot of the catchy jpop aesthetic is absent. But despite that its still very reminiscent of the LA games dungeon music, and I'd say its even something of an improvement in some respects, since the music can afford to be longer.
>the moment I beat it
Thats fair. to be honest I enjoyed my first play through the most. Getting the complete ending is kind of a chore, even if I felt accomplished in doing it. You definately learn to be better at the game, since before the last boss punished me hard with my full heart tanks, but I still managed to clear it using just 4 in the second play.
>Worth anyones time
Pretty much only people who like the kind of twist the mc have or people who just want to feel like theyre playing a Links awakening game for the first time again should touch this game. It will definately give you what you ask for, even if the quality is far from perfect.
The game is definately better than most randomized games, but it is worse for it in some ways. It's not hard to be better than most randomized content though.

This is a Any Forums thing, not an Any Forums thing. and we do it because you are literally too retarded to put spoon to mouth, not because we are hiding anything.

>make a thread for a game you want to talk about
>forget to mention the game's name
>proceed to act like an underage newfaggot posturing as an oldfag when called out
lol

>make a thread for a game I want to talk about
>a bunch of people show up
>they haven't played the game so they cant talk about it
>theyre too stupid to find the name of the game even though it would take less effort than posting a single image to a thread.
Yeah I'm good.
>>>/reddit/

So you like anal, huh?

Attached: Vermin.gif (800x450, 716.49K)

No. anal is never okay. Lenna is completely consensual missionary clam slamming with the backlights off.

Why are you playing some pokémon rippoff, user

Prepare yourself for our sex battle. I will not use lube until I am at my last breath

Attached: 1518224743220.png (1280x720, 1.58M)

>pokemon
>Links awakening

Just say the fucking name and people will talk about your stupid game there's 100 fucking releases on steam every day or some shit spit it out or swallow already

I played this back when it was first in beta, but never did the final game. I had a terrible time finding it again years later after I'd forgotten the name.

this thread sucks