Did he really invent Jet?

Did he really invent Jet?

Attached: 1606405666798.png (220x220, 114.75K)

They retconed it that he didn't invent Jet, he re-discovered it and found a quicker way to make it.

COW SHIT

not interested in discussing how realistic things are in an alternate universe post-apoc game w/ talking mutants and ghouls

But that adds to the integrity of the universe. When you can dismiss and change things willy nilly, especially when the original canon had a standard, it makes as though nothing matters and there's no reason to care about what's going on.

While i get annoyed about Bethesda retconning stuff, i kinda like the idea that myron is such a little shit that he lied and made up his whole jet inventing stuff.

There's jet inside the Sierra Madre vault and in Big MT. New Vegas devs fucked up.

or he just found some recipe for it , its interesting to say the least.

Where did you get this picture of Mark Zuckerberg?

I mean its a pretty okay retcon compared to the rest of the shit bethesda added in 4. I can see how someone can "discover" a old pre-war drug.

why would the mob build him a lab and shower him with whores if he just lied and doesnt know what he is doing?

SHUT UP ABOUT FALLOUT 4
SHUT UP ABOUT FALLOUT 4

Bethesda actively despise anything from the original Fallouts

Attached: hate fallout.png (751x762, 81.92K)

he invented rape too

Because the mob are ignorant themselves. They wouldn't know enough to catch him in his lie.

that's not a bethesda retcon that's the original story, you can ask him about it in fo2.

only with low IQ female PCs

Except he fucking didn't, Jet had no reason to exist in the pre-war era because of the abundance of normal drugs. Jet existed as a necessity since shit like cocaine was now extinct, and Myron had to kill hundreds of slaves just to get it right. Why would anyone pre-war go to that kind of effort when they could get similar results easily?

No it fucking isn't, stop lying.

The same reason why the pre-war was shown to be hell for normal people with soldiers executing captured men in the street and waving to the camera in Fallout 1 but then Fallout 4 you are one of those soldiers with an idyllic 1950s life

Big MT isn't too much of an issue, since it's not fully closed off and post-war people have wandered into there before you. Sierra Madre Vault is a complete fuck up.

>Still, I really wanted to whip up a hard-hitter that didn't rely on veggie extracts. Man, was I an idiot, 'cause the answer turned out to BE the extracts, or, more precisely, what they were growing IN.
>See, old Jesus Mordino wanted something that the Redding miners would get addicted to fast AND make them work harder. So, I said, 'no prob,' right?
>Well, wasn't too hard to come up with a good upper. A sample of that pre-war protein extract, corrupt it and bam -- decent amphetamine.
>Before the Big One some meat companies were experimenting with a cheap protein extract for growing food, but they had to ditch it. One little skin bacteria contaminates it, and it's all screwed.
>The contaminated version acted like an amphetamine when ingested. Little side effect. Don't ask. It's, uh, technical.

>So…did you somehow get a hold of this protein extract?

>I didn't have to. When they first screwed up, they contaminated tons of that shit. And rather than ditch it, they fed it to their brahmin herds to try and recoup their losses.

>So you used brahmin shit as fertilizer for the shrooms, except the pre-war protein contamination gives whatever shrooms grown in brahmin shit…certain extra ingredients?

>See, we start experimenting with the brahmin shit as fertilizer for the shrooms, except get this; then, we noticed the slaves working fertilizer vats were getting high from the fumes…
>By putting tons of brahmin shit in the vats, we found out that the fumes give more than enough of a kick. Eureka. Literally. 'Course, we had to test to get the mix right…

You retard, the protein he mentioned didn't become an integral element of the cows' metabolism until AFTER they mutated into brahmin and no humans used it pre-War because of how deadly it was. It took Myron over a hundred tries to get it to a safe concentration.

>the protein he mentioned didn't become an integral element of the cows' metabolism until AFTER they mutated into brahmin and no humans used it pre-War because of how deadly it was.
source???