Game has ambush mechanics

>game has ambush mechanics

Attached: 1647032869989.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

I have yet to see any recorded footage of actual gun fights.

Nice """"""""war"""""" you've got going here, faggots.

It's not for your entertainment, faggot.
If you want to see gun fights, go join up.

what's the first flash?

Jay Garrick

Vatniks on suicide watch.

Attached: 1646207323692.png (1631x1128, 190.94K)

i keep forgetting that the word "game" should be filtered, thanks for reminding me
you and your tiktok and bbc shitposters can all go to hell

Attached: __geno_mario_and_2_more_drawn_by_drawfag__67c8fb72bfbd35b08d83e301446a6719.png (1121x1043, 245.2K)

based LAW camper

Attached: BF4_MBT_LAW.png (1016x441, 426.58K)

>tfw Putain is exempting gopniks from fighting on the front so long as they are able to shitpost like this online

kek

heh

>He thinks war is just people standing in front of each other and shooting
You have to be 18 or older to post here CODbaby

>filtering "game" on a videogame board
Mindbroken

Dunno chief the entire "war" seems like propaganda, dunno what's the endgame but everything seems sketchy, like the red army getting humiliated by a bunch of town folk.

>Punched through the engine block like butter
Why are Russian tanks so shit?

I think the average engagement in the Irak war was was about 700m.
You are not seeing shit lad, and if this was a real war instead of some bully fucking a small time country you would see even less.

>"not for your entertainment"
>literally tiktok tier videos
c'mon now niggerman

The morale can make the difference.

Attached: 1647036388031.png (859x960, 386.63K)

Is this the latest Ruscuck cope?
>Ukrainian civilians aren't uploading pitched battles to Tiktok so it isn't happening!!!!!

lmao

Attached: he didn't fly so good.webm (800x408, 2.84M)

there's literally nothing happened to that tank after the impact

editor, you did a lousy job, you left that frame in

Attached: file.png (1458x822, 685.63K)

The latest cope is that "this war is fake and a jewish psyop and nobody got actually killed"

Didn't do a very good job in that ambush.

I am not falling for your Ukraine shilling mutt troons.
Putin's victory is assured.

oof

This shit is gonna be Russia's Vietnam war, but way faster.

There is a ton of fucking urban gunfire exchange + anti infantry launchers being used you stupid non-combatant retard just look on Ukrainian Twitter

That makes perfect sense desu

>Russian army is corrupt
>oligarchs steal most military funds
>actual good generals get killed so they cannot challenge Putin monke
>Russian military has no real motivation to fight as it's just for Putin's ego
>Ukraine is heavily armed. Second most armed in Europe
>Ukraine is trained by NATO forces
>Ukraine is extremely motivated as it is a fight for existence

Highly motivated highly trained and well armed defenders vs unmotivated conscripts.

war thunder sams are too OP, can't even get close with my mi-28 to rocket the other team

Why is leftypol even more obnoxious than Any Forums now? 90% of the Ukraine off-topic spam is from them

How the fuck do you expect user to be able to get involved in a war in a foreign country

>leftypol
Take your meds, schizo.

I don't believe this.
I'm still hopeful russia will win. Ukraine just needs to fall back snd stop it.
Make love not war.

Also vidya

it always goes full circle

>game is vaporware

Attached: IMG_20220311_172314.png (1242x716, 140.65K)

Kinda funny how around the time the governments of the world are scaling back their 'great reset' plans, controlled opposition Russia who has been media bad guy #1 does bad guy things. FUNNY WORLD WE LIVIN IN

Attached: 1645484003468.jpg (509x378, 100.73K)

>heh, we don't actually exist. pwned!

Any Forums and /leftypol/ are both the most pro-russian boards
Any Forums /k/ and other boards are all pro-ukraine mostly

Fly to Poland and enter Ukraine through Lviv and join the foreigner team if you want to shooty shooty like 90% of mouth breathing ameritards.

vidya butts poster....

Attached: 1646950085795.jpg (1078x1214, 660.28K)

You're aware Ukraine has a massive Foreign legion now and has been accepting foreigners with military experience, right? If you have military training you legit can just go over there and they will take you in and give you a gun

Vatniks are mindbroken since their propaganda is a failure lmao

Are you fucking retarded?

>not wanting your board spammed with off-topic spam means you are a Russian
>tells other people they are mentally ill

Did they announce anything?

I was born in 1704 and that's exactly what war is

Ukraine will soon bow to Putin.

Cope.

/leftypol/ is vatniks user
you will get banned there if you post clips of russians getting blown up

why are modern at unit so op? they cost 600 hammer to produce and can beat modern armor easily which take 1800 hammers!

Attached: latest.png (256x256, 77.41K)

>try this in battlefield 4
>faggot whips around and one taps me

Can I do this for russia instead

Of course, the low IQ boards are pro russian, the high IQ boards are pro ukraine.

as long as its true im happy
fuck spamtards

As somone who has ~300 hours watching snuff. Its EXTREMELY RARE to see footage that actually includes the people shooting at the person recording.

There are some a few but out of the thousands of videos ive seen only ~5-10 of them actually include the enemy shooting back. Youre more likely to see clips like this where the people get shot as they scatter. These are more common that actual fire-fights

Most videos are executions, after-math or just people shooting in a general direction. Ive only seen 2 videos where you see the person who kills the guy filming. One where hes on the roof, the other when hes on a ridge in mosul.

covid is an anti-slav bioweapon

Invading a modern country is a fucking nightmare.

Yeah, they announced that children's hospital they bombed was actually a top secret neo-Nazi command bunker and covid biolab development center.

The funniest thing about this war to me is how there's a large sect of people who think things are just going to go back to normal for Russia after a bit. That country is fucked for decades. Possibly the rest of my life. The sanctions may lift but no major company is ever doing business there after their insanity of stealing leased jets, suspending trademark law, and stealing plants/facilities that those companies owned. Place is far too volatile for any big company to return until Putin leaves.

>/leftypol/ is vatniks user
I know, but vatniks will keep denying it.

Of course it's a fucking russian.

I mean getting free Javelines aka the best and most dangerous rocket launcher in the world is one hell of a morale boost.

It's literally the poorest country in Europe now.

You will NOT play steam games, and you will be happy.

The entire crew inside is dead user. Why bother destroying tons of steel when your explosive can just penetrate the weak playing at the top and turn everyone inside into spaghetti.

>This is your brain on shitty American Hollywood movies and COD

Damn, whatever they hit it with went clean through the tank and hit the road on the opposite side.

OH NONONO VATNIKS AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHH

Attached: 1647011426888.jpg (930x445, 71.12K)

Well...if you put it that way, still what's the Russia's endgame with the invasion tho?

Why didn't Russia just westernize?
They could be rich and stable as hell. They have tons of resources and had lots of smart people. How did they did end up as some corrupt shithole that can only export raw resources to more advanced economies.
What a disaster.

Attached: 1646917246108.jpg (673x819, 87.32K)

>tfw game has moral mechanic
>but your units just stand their ground

Attached: 1647034733902.webm (1156x700, 2.27M)

Fake war by fake governments

>not "game has"