Bloodborne ruined an entire generation of Fromsoftware games

Bloodborne ruined an entire generation of Fromsoftware games

Attached: u1sLELQj_400x400.jpg (384x384, 11.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/uDBAynmd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Demon's souls ruined an entire generation of fromsoftware games.

Matt Damon

Attached: 06111792f576a6eaa04bedba2716150a.jpg (376x490, 25.65K)

By being far too good for any other game after it to live up to?

But he likes Bloodborne. As much or nearly as much as Dark Souls.

Bloodborne is the best souls game.

where did he say this? never heard him talk about it much and I've watched all of his streams and vids
he usually says he likes DeS and DaS, but prefers DaS

No, Artorias of the Abyss did.

It was on his Twitter, right after he finished Bloodborne when it first came out. He posted a pastebin listing off the minor changes he would make to the game to max out its potential. (without the changes being too invasive or too much work) I swear I remember him saying that he liked it as much as Dark Souls.

It was DS2.

im dying to hear his opinions on Elden Ring

The Lost Soul Arts video applies. His thoughts may have changed since, but what is said in that video is really reaching its apex in Elden Ring.

>Kamiya dick rider loves DeS because it's the one with the most gimmick bosses
He probably wishes Dark Souls 3 had QTEs and Space Harrier mini games

Okay, I found his pastebin on his changes to Bloodborne.
pastebin.com/uDBAynmd

Attached: mm.jpg (597x815, 131.55K)

I do think that Elden Ring addresses some of his issues. Not all of them (like the focus on spammy bossfights) but it's definitely a big step in the right direction in most ways.

How is it a step in the right direction? Because it poorly introduced a jump button? The stagger mechanic was much more rewarding in Bloodborne over ER. The jump is another extension of the movesets being trial and error memorization because there is no indication of a sweep that will or will not track you. Something Sekiro solved rather ungracefully, but solved none the less.

Not in the combat, but in the overall game design. Incredibly open, increased focus on exploration. Plenty of moments where thinking like an adventurer can get you ahead.

I disagree
Boss fights took a step in the wrong direction
The world took a step in the wrong direction
Pacing took a step in the wrong direction

It's funny because he absolutely despises Elden Ring.

Where did he say that?

Increased focus on exploration when it has skyrim dungeons and few rewards in the overworld? When you have to farm for sets from enemies again?
The world is great because it's so large that you are incentivized to skip combat encounters?
The 'exploration' is fucking trash.
The world design is interesting, but what is in it is dogshit. Seeing a beautiful vista is nice. Having it full of repetitive bullshit isn't.

he streamed kero blaster like 2 weeks ago

not him but he said in a stream, maybe less than a year ago, that he likes bloodborne more than people think he does and he feels the need to replay it more than other souls games

One of his streams
He says boss design is the absolute worst he's ever seen in a Souls game

so he's a filtered bitch

He's not wrong.

fromdrones are literal fanatics
you can predict everything they're going to say because they have no arguments, just buzzwords and belief

did he delist it?

so if you don't like combat in a souls game you didn't beat it, so therefore everyone who beats a souls game likes it? do fromtards REALLY believe this?

the frenzy/healing and rune ideas are pretty cool.