Unbiased user here, this is what I thought

Unbiased user here, this is what I thought
pros:
>more roleplaying opportunities than every Bethesda game, leaving aside Daggerfall
>good combat
>great atmosphere, fits very well with the story
>driving feels fun
>ok music
cons:
>forced (and insulting) diversity
>fucking long intro
>can cook an egg with my computer after playing this shit
>voiced mc

Attached: cp.jpg (3840x2160, 345.66K)

bro its the current year no one cares about cp77 anymore

Matt Damon!

Attached: matt_damon.jpg (280x350, 18.36K)

>more roleplaying opportunities than every Bethesda game, leaving aside Daggerfall

I hope this is bait, you clearly did not play Morrowind

A decent number of people are going back to it out of boredom and desperate hope that they completed it after all this time

What?

I played it for 50 hours. It's probably the most boring TES after Arena

Every patch results in a higher player count than most AAA games have at release.

While I can agree it is flawed as most of the game is just walking from one area to the next or reading a fuck ton of text, it is still one of the most free form games out there. You can do whatever you want when you want and join whatever faction you want.

CP77's roleplaying is shit compared to Morrowind. In fact, its dogshit compared to fallout 4 lol.

And if we are talking about every Bethesda game are we also ignoring fallout 2? (yeah I know it wasn't made by bethesda but still) you must be really deluded if you think this shit is better than some of these titles

the whole genital selection thing which amounts to nothing, for one

This is a joke right?
Cyberpunk doesn't even let you join factions. It doesn't have different ways to complete quests. The only time you actually have variation is on Meredith/Metal gang quest and that was done that way to trick the player into thinking the rest of the game was gonna be like that.

>good combat
>great atmosphere, fits very well with the story
>driving feels fun

You're trolling.

What diversity? One tranny character and blacks? The game had only two gay men in the entire game and they were both pedos and gay male V gets raped by women while not having any gay man to romance.

The game is homophobic garbage and DOES NOT have diversity, at all.

>voiced mc

V's voice is amazing and he sounds cool as fuck. Kys.

Attached: Cyberpunk2077_2020_12_18_17_22_19_945.jpg (1920x1080, 250.97K)

How is that forced diversity?
NOOOO THE CHARACTER IN AN RPG THAT I AM FORCED TO ROLEPLAY AS FOR 90 HOURS SHOULDN'T HAVE A PENIS NOOOO I SHOULD NEVER KNOW WHAT'S BETWEEN MY CHARACTER'S LEGS!!!!

Kys. You're probably a cut dick guy.

Attached: Cyberpunk2077_2020_12_18_17_23_29_718.jpg (1920x1080, 191.25K)

>CP77's roleplaying is shit compared to Morrowind

There was no roleplaying in Morrowind, at all. The game doesn't even have dialogue options it's literally a square in which you click wikipedia pages so npcs say the same dialogue over and over.

Attached: Cyberpunk2077_2020_12_18_17_22_15_675.jpg (1920x1080, 248.54K)

>start the game
>WELCOME TO THE BURRITO BAR, PENDEJO PENDEJO PENDEJO PENDEJO PENDEJO

>good combat
LMAO

> Picks street kid
> Get mad the most street gang is the Valentinos

I'm sorry you didn't get to start as a gay moxxie prostitute. Maybe you would have liked the game better if it was male V getting pounded by some bara daddy and then getting paid while his ass is still full of cum.

Attached: Cyberpunk2077_2020_12_11_01_08_27_317.jpg (1920x1080, 379.27K)

>I'm sorry you didn't get to start as a gay moxxie prostitute.
So much for role playing I suppose.

Just because there is no dialogue does not mean that is is not a roleplaying game you thick cunt. A lot of people complain about the fact they have to read in the game and while yes it is annoying have some of you never read a book before?

Ok this thread is a bait. Moving on

Outside of choosing to kill Vivec or not (which is not even a choice it's something you do on your own) and choosing if you join the Fighter's guild or Thieves guild, Morrowind has no choices, at all. It has no different endings, it has no actual interactions, it has no different ways to complete quests.

Even Daggerfall had several endings. Cyberpunk funny enough has more roleplaying than Morrowind.

Attached: Cyberpunk2077_2020_12_11_01_06_39_121.jpg (1920x1080, 307.28K)

Sounds like california to me