Halo

Post your Spartans lads. I know you bought cosmetics, just admit it.

Attached: received_981826326085332~2.jpg (557x936, 207.88K)

>paying money for skins
You should go back.

/thread

Attached: lool.jpg (936x125, 22.16K)

What's the problem? Can people not spend their money as they see fit?

why would you shill money for this shit
>I know you bought cosmetics
no i didn't

half of the stuff he has is free anyway, the free items ever since reddit sperged out have actually been pretty good

You are contributing to the problem, I hope when the nukes go off you are one of the first ones to get hit.

Attached: 1646600077991.jpg (5000x5000, 2.66M)

You can, but expect to be ridiculed for it.

Can you articulate exactly what the problem is? No buzzwords, please.

I'm supporting a developer with a couple of bucks in a game I like, and that I got for free. What's the problem?

You are supporting the worst kinds of practices that have plagued video games for the past 10 years, every time you buy this shit you tell them to make more garbage in even less quality. Please fucking leave this website and never come back.

Attached: 1646147830006.png (726x720, 230.02K)

yeah, true.

>be you
>buy cosmetics
>companies keep making shit games
>"gaah, i should honestly just pirate shit!"
>*proceeds to pre-order said shit game
god it's like a snake eating it's own tail

Any new maps yet? Forge and co-op in yet?

I aleeady uninstalled it. What new armor are added to the game?

Why are they bad though? Doesn't it allow more people to get access to the base game, while restricting non-essential aspects of the game behind a paywall?

Sounds like it's overall good for keeping a game's population healthy and relevant year after year.

Why would I pirate a game when I can just buy it with less headache? I have a job and family, and I like to enjoy what little free time I have

>keeping a game's population healthy and relevant year after year
Wtf are you talking about?? did you even see

some of the stuff in the screenshot - mark 5 helmet is the big one for the current event. I know it's a meme with the steam charts screenshots, but it's shocking how easy it still is to find a match. i'm guessing most people play on XBL

yeah i'm gonna buy skins
ugh, i know, but like, i'm just gonna buy 'em.
i'm sorry, ugh, its just, i'm gonna buy skins.

Attached: r dance.gif (245x355, 1.9M)

Halo isn't a steam game lmao. That's like saying nobody plays Fortnite bc it's not on Steamcharts

the absolute state of Any Forums

The actual copium is off the charts with this one