I am unironically excited to play this game

I am unironically excited to play this game.

Attached: stranger.jpg (1920x1080, 141.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h7bKW9SlTrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope they went full edgy 2000s and didn't get discouraged after people made fun of the initial trailers

I already got like 6 hours off of the demo alone on base PS4. I just hope they tweak the performance. It's playable but there's no reason why the game looks and runs worse than Nioh 2.

You'll be the judge, enjoy user.
youtu.be/h7bKW9SlTrY

The shilling over this garbage is getting ridiculous

>don't mind buying stuff in EGS
>it's another case of Japanese dev can't into regional pricing
Fine, I guess they don't want my money

idc pricing, anything egs exclusive gets a pirate from me

holy kino

Instead of buying timed exclusivity, I think it would've been more effective if they subsidized games sold on EGS. Because in the end of the day the 30-15-whatever% platform cut means nothing to consumer, might as well put it in practice

Is there any way to get 400 affinity? I wanna grind gear like an autist but it seems almost impossible to get your gear that high for Thief.

Dont be a disgusting faggot and actually download the spyware that is EGS unironically. I bought it on ps5 regrettably but i need that COOP. Seriously fuck Sqeenix for that EGS exclusive deal. So fucking gay

Sure it does steamcuck

>actually and unironically using the term steamcuck
You are without a doubt, 100% a chinese shill for EGS. No average PC user would say this otherwise.

Sorry user, I was peer pressured into Borderlands 3 and I wanted to see how its regional payment support works.

>letting your pc become a malware host for borderlands 3 of all games
jesus dude, dont be sorry to me. be sorry for your pc

Jack interrupts someone's monologue to interrogate them on chaos

If you used this weapon you didnt beat the demo, you turned on easy mode and cheated not only the game, but yourself.

Attached: battle_axe_weapons_demons_soul_remake_wiki_guide150px.png (255x397, 15.41K)

who /axe/ here

Attached: 1475182947059.png (413x352, 164.4K)

lol the duality of faggots
who gives a shit, play what you want faggots

I cant tell if people are just memeing over Jack and Chaos memes or if they are really excited for this game, it looks awful with huge colorful flashing hit effects everywhere and a zoomed out camera with no feeling of impact

>no feeling of impact
play monk

play the demo

as someone who loves trannies and nigs, i have to agree with you

>you must suck Gabe newell's cock 24/7 or you are a shill
Fucking pathetic, you cry about a fucking storefront because it's not your preferred drm.