Why does everyone on Any Forums prefer Majora's Mask?

why does everyone on Any Forums prefer Majora's Mask?

Attached: OHH.jpg (322x291, 19.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

noclip.website/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't

cause it's the best game ever made.

Because it gave them a transformation fetish.

i have a tf fetish and majora's mask is my favorite game, but honestly tf isn't really one of the reasons I love it so much.

OoT is still my favorite, but I have to concede MM is a more condensed experience. No wasted space or time. But it's also a bit too short.

Attached: 1627750947010.jpg (1360x792, 94.76K)

stfu retard, oot is a tech demo compared to mm.

Attached: 1615174734519s.jpg (125x123, 2.03K)

OoT is a proper expansive story. MM feels like a side story made with limited resources in a short amount of time, because that's exactly what it is.

the game would be perfect if it didn't have the daily schedule thing you have to continually reset

I actually like that about it though. A 3 day schedule that all the NPC's are on, and have events they attend every time? But maybe something changes and you see it play out differently? That's cool. It's only a little annoying when it's something you have to redo a lot, like the land deed trades that you need to pass around in 1 loop to get all of.

>the game would be perfect if it didn't have the daily schedule thing you have to continually reset

Attached: 1618561871939.gif (680x499, 1.64M)

I don't I like zelda 1 and 2.

MM is trash compared to OoT

It's a great game, and Link doing flips and shit after his adventures in Ocarina is badass af. It also looks great despite being an asset flip, and learning all the puzzles and shit is genuinely fun, as well as all the neat forms you can transform into. Rolling around at the speed of sound as a goron is way more fun than riding your not so big gay pony.

Attached: 1645344696236.png (1273x721, 1.43M)

yessir i find the most enjoyable part about a game is; the gameplay
so strip out that pretentious timegap between you and the content. if you were so impressed with the game's content then you wouldn't mind the time waster to be absent so the content is on full display.

because it was the only zelda sequal to have a a good fresh take of the series instead of a dumb gimmick.

WW had a shitty boat and sailing machanics
TP was just a gay furry wolf
SS is garbage motion controll and flying
BOTW is garbage open world

>Any Forums
those people aren't Any Forums, actual Any Forums doesn't like zelda games beyond LTTP
>but muh midna
that is a character, doesn't mean the game is any good

it's just the better game. every system is robust and fleshed out, the world is fine tuned and condensed and everything is so much more polished. people say OoT is a tech demo mainly because a lot of the systems in the game are used to facilitate one specific thing like rupees being practically useless for anything other than one shield or a few one-use items.

gamecube area and beyond were the death of zelda.

noclip.website/

sad that it only has the 3ds version but still cool to look at

>because it was the only zelda sequal to have a a good fresh take of the series instead of a dumb gimmick.
LOL
giga retard

I played OOT 3D all the way through to 100% I was addicted to it.

It's been years and I still haven't finished MM. it's got a lot of charm but it's just not as engaging.

lol tech dmos usually come out sooner

Wandering around Termina had a deeper impact on me than Hyrule. Link's adventure in Ocarina of Time was fun, yeah, but Hyrule was kind of desolate and empty.
Termina, obviously, is very desolate and empty outside of Clock Town, but it meant to be, it used that desolation as a backdrop and built upon it, and stowed away people to feel that emptiness. Hyrule's emptiness was just because making creative features for your first 3D project is hard. And then, of course, MM has Clock Town, which is wonderfully lively, and served as a foil for the journey outside its walls. You come back to Clock Town constantly in MM, so it stays fresh with you, but you never have much cause to return to anywhere in OoT except Kakariko a couple times.
All in all, MM's got that rare thing we call soul.

Attached: 96691959_p3.jpg (1920x964, 1.02M)

Even if you Hate MM you have to admit there is no game like it with a three day time system that is a vital part of the gameplay and needed to talk to npc and complete quests.

Majora's Mask does things in story that no other game in the series comes close to touching on. It's an incredible journey that I can replay over and over again, while Ocarina is just a so-so classic tale of good vs evil.

Majora's Masks dungeons sucked, the atmosphere and music was god tier though

Because MM had SOUL and OOT was SOULLESS. OOT is literally just a 3D LTTP.