I've got 40/40 STR/FTH

What are some fun weapons that I can use? I've tried a few, but none are really calling to me. Dare I say it, I even considered leveling DEX

Attached: 20220311161443_1.jpg (900x900, 246.56K)

Don't level dex. Go to Rennala and respec all you strength into dex. Str chads lost this time. A sad defeat.

I don't know about all that shit, buddy. I may be disappointed with STR/FTH weapons, but I'm no dexfag.

Attached: The-Sopranos-Paulie-Walnuts-Gualtieri-Maroon-Tracksuit-600x750.jpg (600x750, 43.49K)

Blasphemous Blade is pretty cool
You get it from Rykard at Volcano Manor

STR is garbage in this game. Every boss does like 100 spinning attack moves and STR weapons move way too slow for the damage output.

Staff of the Avatar.

Attached: staff_of_the_avatar_colossal_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 10.65K)

>influences defense this time around
bro your STR? don't tell me you brute forced it with VIG

>buddy
>not ton
one job

based
get rid of faith is what you really need to do
get 2 big clubs/hammers/swords and just smash everything like a chad

Blasphemous Blade is the best choice, it's ash of war stunlocks basically everything - I beat Melina second try by just spamming L2

You know the softcap is 80, right?
Not if you do pic related (jump attacks)

Attached: 1635328520203.png (1920x1080, 3.4M)

Is it any good compared to the gold halberd? Been thinking of putting more into str to try it out

Wow, Melina is a boss fight in this game? The girl who gives you Torrent?

My bad, Melenia. So many characters have similar names in this game

I know, I just wanted to get both. When I go to NG+ I'm leveling them to 60 at least.

The nox flowing hammer is a fun and strong strength weapon. It's kind of weird how no one ever mentions it.

Attached: hammerfu.png (200x200, 9.84K)

Don't forget Melania and Melena

It seemed really cool to me, but it seemed like one of those gimmick weapons that fall off in usefulness hard at higher levels

What are some fun dex weapons aside from the usual katanas? I finished the game with two Bloodhound Fang dual wielding and I dont wanna be a cheese mage for a NG+

Attached: bolt of gransax.png (294x665, 90.93K)

The holy booty-blast just doesn't do it for me

A lot of enemies and even some bosses always get pancaked by the weapon art, letting you completely stunlock them.
Also, the range and AoE from the weapopn art are much more practical than would first appear.