NOW I FIGHT AS HOARAH LOUX

WARRIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Attached: 1646961502156.jpg (3840x2160, 1.03M)

NOW I HOARFROST STOMP

This boss and final line were too silly for the penultimate boss

he's a wrestler

Fire Giant, followed by this faggot. Wow, this game is garbage.

this line was cringe
i imagine it would have sounded better in japanese

>enter fight and fight boss Goddue 420
>Second phase his name changes for no reason to something compeltely different even tho its the same guy

what

brainlet

so why is he also hoarah loux

noooo user ur wrong bc changing his name is deep lore BRAVO MIYAZAKI

Godfrey and Mohg have some embarrassing VA

pretty obvious he was a barbarian warrior named Hoarah Loux who changed his name to Godfrey when he became king

He was originally a warrior and was at war with Queen Marika, but when they made peace and married, he put his savage side behind him and acted more regal, befitting a lord, and changed his name to Godfrey. When you show that you're strong, he has to resort back to his barbaric warrior side, forgoing all nobility.

>at war with Marika
wot, didn't they work together to genocide the giants

Man the last 3 fights in ER are fucking dumb. Why make two phases that are completely different bosses? Just give me two separate boss fights.

other way around he was godfrey before he became hoarah loux, after godfrey defeated the king of giants the luster in his eyes left him as he defeated his last worthy foe. i interpret this as him preferring fighting over ruling thus exiling himself and giving himself a name change so he could continue being a conan the barbarian type

Mohg sounds good in the actual fight

>Japanese dub
>Souls
huh

That came later.

Fire giant > Elden beast is easily the best final strech in a souls game bosswise.

radagon was cool but elden beast is retarded

Is there anything in Elden Ring as close to the Bone Fists from DaS2? I want to do another playthrough but once I get to Hoarah Loux I wanna switch the the fist weapon and have a cool fist fight

Attached: 1337Punch.gif (500x278, 2.46M)

>the lion was limiting his power all along
This is so weird for being distinctly Japanese cringekino coming from a developer that is a massive westaboo.

Kek

based sillychads, video games are suppose to be fun

you dont like fights with you running away 70 % of the time?x

He’s a fucking monster with a massive penis & his limiter removed. It tracks.

All of the fist weapons have the same moveset when two-handed so unfortunately no.