DAILY MULTIVERSUS THREAD

Playtesters, rosterfags, dataminers, get in here NOW!
When do you think the next playtest will be and which new character do you hope to see in it?

Attached: Jordan_TheDunktoEndAllDunks15_0.png (1200x800, 648.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/591494358/#591587478
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Comprehensive recap of what we know about the current roster going off of leaks, datamines, as well as what's already confirmed.

>CONFIRMED
Reindog, Arya Stark, Batman, Harley Quinn, Superman, Wonder Woman, Bugs Bunny, Finn the Human, Jake the Dog, Steven Universe, Garnet, Shaggy, Velma, Tom & Jerry

>ORIGINAL HBOX LEAK
Rick Sanchez, Gandalf
(both also have full moveset descriptions in the current game's code and have multiple voicelines referencing them)

>HAVE VOICELINES IN THE GAME AND HAVE CODE REFERENCING THEM
LeBron James, Iron Giant, Daenerys Targaryen, Raven, Marvin the Martian, Taz the Tasmanian Devil
(Taz also has a full moveset description in the current data)

>HAVE VOICELINES REFERENCING THEM AND ARE MENTIONED IN THE CODE
Craig Williams, Scooby Doo, Joker, Gizmo, Morty Smith, Black Adam, Poison Ivy, Static Shock, Beetlejuice, Wicked Witch, The Hound

>MENTIONED IN THE CODE
Godzilla, Emmet, Legolas

>???
Scorpion
(several voicelines reference Mortal Kombat but there's no mention of Scorpion or any other MK character in the code nor do any voicelines directly mention any MK character)

>THE REDDIT THREE
Fred Flintstone, Mad Max, Johnny Bravo
(were in the original leak for the game but have no references to them in current builds)

>PURGATORY
Harry Potter, Ron Weasley
(were also in original reddit leak but were said to have been potentially scrapped due to rights issues)

FUCK WB JANNIES

Attached: 57772827584e7a7482184b8fb943a0b8.jpg (719x1112, 134.23K)

>Rowling fucked over HP's chances in being added
Good

cookies!

Attached: queen6.png (442x933, 105.23K)

have you seen this post? arch.b4k.co/v/thread/591494358/#591587478

my husband sylvester

Attached: 1645812528204.jpg (533x720, 49.88K)

Hopefully next month. I really wanna get my hands on this game, I missed both playtests so far. Hoping either one of the datamined Looney Tunes are in, maybe Raven and Iron Giant.

Raven? Disney Actress?
Yeah, I think she could be good for game. but I don't think she's owned by Warner Bros. I hope Disney will allows that.

Attached: image_2022-03-11_174509.png (1200x675, 926.47K)

Where the Fuck is Daffy?

Why the Hound over Jon Snow, and Black Adam over Shazam?

Rick and Morty being the only adult swim characters also sucks

They're in

Attached: 81n3rEkKHXL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 428.22K)

Man I really hope it's the Hanna-Barbera Godzilla. Sure the legendary one is more relevant but I really like HB Goji.

Welp my thread got taken down I guess they didn’t like my Scooby Doo image that I put for MultiVersus, probably should be more careful with how I put things in next time, got to be more subtle about it.

Was it actually from the game? Is that why they took it down?

I want scooby doo to vore me

Bugsy!

Attached: dd458dfb2fbb7e28cc64f33966e35f66.gif (498x518, 2.98M)

>Raven?
>Oh, you mean the literally who from a totally different corporation rather than the extremely popular DC character!!!!!!
Dumbass

Most likely that’s what it was instead of the Scooby image, but this thread is still going and my thread almost said the same things in it’s description as this one, so I have no idea why it was taken down so fast compared to this one maybe it had to do with barely anyone talking in my thread maybe that’s why it got taken down like I said I have no idea.

My thread got taken down. They didn't warn or ban me. No DMCA Strikes.
I asked for NSFW Stuffs that where I can see since all 3D models got leaked.

>Taking an obvious joke seriously

YWNBAW

No it was literally just this, not from the game so I have no clue to why they cut off people to reply to my thread so fast, I guess any reference to leaked characters gets you automatic shut down especially a image relating to that character I really don’t know, I think Warner Brothers is just being stupid now.

Attached: 5B6056B8-DD73-44D4-9D2D-8428B653B3E1.png (640x1136, 182.84K)

Are you people really schizophrenic enough to believe there are WB employees as Any Forums mods?

user just admit you didn't understand he was making a joke

obsessed

Sorry I missed read your comment I thought you meant the description of the thread rather than a actual model of Scooby Doo in the game.

You got Daenerys mixed up with Hound, while she has no voicelines, The Hound has one and a few screams. More recently, “dino eggs” were seen in the stage data, and a Mechagodzilla moveset was seen in the Ninja code files. Otherwise, all that is correct.

I'm pretty sure Hound doesn't have any voicelines either. As for Daenerys, I honestly forgot whether or not she had voicelines so I just took a guess lol I really don't give a shit about Game of Thrones.
I heard about the dino egg thing though. First thing that comes to mind is definitely a Flintstones stage but who knows, it's too vague. I'd like a source on that Mechagodzilla thing though, I know there was a move called rocket fist or something like that but I don't think there was anything referencing Mechagodzilla directly.

Attached: tumblr_0f1114d1f3832ff7d74d0ac695a802e9_6818022a_540.jpg (540x572, 42.33K)

Nobody talking about that yet...