Tf2

How do we save TF2

Attached: tf2_adult_swim.0.jpg (1200x800, 99.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jdb-1JYwd3I
valvesoftware.com/en/jobs?job_id=12
youtu.be/ICpgF19cNJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We dont. Sadly.

Force every single 24/7 2fort server to run 2fort_eygpt instead

Attached: 20220222224102_1.jpg (1920x1080, 329.22K)

Go to Valve HQ and throw sandviches at the workers.

Have Valve assign 6-8 people to TF2 and every 2 months have then check on the game doing bug fixes and the cosassional update
Most importantly have then do a performance update so it doesn't run like dog shit
Add a "I am not a robot" Captcha to join a game

Have then track IPs that have 3 or more Steam Accounts tied to it. If its 5+ add it to a list. If its revealed to be a bot fag VAC ban all of them for 10 months. If they do it again IP ban then.

TF2 is dying entirely due to Valve's disinterest in it. There's really nothing to do but run a servers with enough people to maintain a community.

right click > save as

Add some sort of metal sink to the game. Burning 3 ref for a 1.33 craft hat is retarded.
Maybe have that bonus loot ticket be craftable for mvm, 12 ref?

Am I retarded in thinking making Team Fortress 3 is a good idea? The only thing holding TF2 back from being updated is Valve employees not wanting to work on outdated, messy code. Valve employees say they love TF2, so the logical thing to do is make a TF3, in the current Source 2 engine. Right? It would be a guaranteed best seller.

But I guess money doesn't really mean much to one of the richest vidya companies

>egypt

Attached: cat.gif (400x318, 2.32M)

That’s enough, dude. Let it go.

There was a time to accept that TF2 will never come back no matter how much you bitch or whine about it, and that time was several years ago.

Being a cringy little Karen about it will only make yourself miserable.

Reasonable:
-have someone actually work on it
Unreasonable:
-merge spy and sniper into single class with weaker sniping to compenstate for cloak
-rework heavy into projectille based class (nailgun/plasmagun type weapon)
-rework pyro (for one give all flamethrowers DF like attack, have it switch between old flame with R, nerf flame to be only useful for igniting people and spychecking)
-design game mode that works with all classes and isn't CTF

add chainsaw to heavy

youtu.be/jdb-1JYwd3I

valvesoftware.com/en/jobs?job_id=12
you can code, can't you?

youtu.be/ICpgF19cNJw

Delete soldier, delete spy, delete sniper, and then may as well just delete every class and the game altogether

Valve sometimes makes moves when they get negative press, we'd have to ramp up the negative press on TF2's current state.

HAVE A FUNCTIONAL ANTI CHEAT
FUCK SNIPER IN THE ASS
REVERT AND FIX THE BULLSHIT WEAPON BALANCING

>he doesn't know

Attached: 2forteypt.jpg (1007x681, 156.36K)

Attached: HAAAAH YOU SOUND LIKE A.png (1334x750, 1.02M)

looks like a crime against humanity, im calling the cops

Why the fuck has this thread been showing up so much over since that Overwatch 2 beta announcment?

Attached: 20220303_040300.jpg (238x228, 17.95K)

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

Save it from what? It's still top 10 most played games on Steam.

*ever