Are there any problematic game studios anymore?

are there any problematic game studios anymore?

Attached: 1644835231199.png (590x822, 489K)

What studio? Their games look fun.

99% of them are problematic because they're pumping out shit games all the fucking time

He should probably get cancer.

Adding another man with nothing in common wouldn't have added any new perspectives to his gay podcast?

This line of thinking completely falls apart when you realize that if it’s good enough for white men it’s good enough for everyone else.

He wouldn't do that because he'd oni add another jew, and every kike is the same except the female kikes begin their kvetching with "myyyyyyy vaaaaaginaaaaaa"

The new Blizzard
and by that I mean Dreamhaven, the new Blizzard after the old one turned to shit, that was created by the old Blizzard devs, the ones that made the original good Blizzard.
they'll be problematic by being good and making every other game studio look like shit in comparison
if you understand what I'm talking about

I wish I could go back in time to tell Hitler to just gas the fucking Jews this time.

this is the same dude that said liking big tits on a fictional character makes you a pedo

The best part of this will always be that they actually do have female employees but they just weren't in this specific picture. He defamed them for no reason.

you mean the dog?

>look like
Looks like what? Can you please explain very specifically what you mean with "looks like"? What makes those people not worthy to deserve the "look"?

But have you heard this guy's voice? It's even worse than you'd expect

How much longer until the rape accusations come for this creep?

>((((___))))

That's the thing, fun games are made by problematic studios.

Producer, wasn't in the image. Had been there a month when Schreier tweeted this.

Attached: Noemie.jpg (376x376, 17.13K)

Would be easier to have Hadrian finish the job, no? He had them reduced to around 6,000 people total. Got way closer than Hitler.

By better does he man 'more popular'? Because there's a very clear reason why a podcast with a woman would be more popular than a podcast with just two dudes

>we had a podcast with 2 dudes
>you've never heard about it
>but we added a woman and it got better
>just trust me

What if there was a weird alien energy pulse that only killed people more liberal than the average moderate in 1980s America? I can't think of many downsides at this point.

Attached: 1635773548861.gif (510x287, 2.75M)

I fucking hate video game journalists and Jason Schreier the most. I genuinely viscerally can not stand the dude. I want to punch him.

hes implying having a group of all white men means someone got discriminated against
he would like to insert some brown people or vagina havers

Interesting how he said 'podcast' instead of 'yt channel' too. Clever little rat.

Imagine actually thinking the second tweet is good and not some self fellating saviour complex bullshit. What a tool.

eggs plain

>jews always trying to subvert and destroy
classic

Podcasts are just voices, right? That way no one can acuse the alleged woman of being just eye candy. She must have been interesting with people were simply listening to her.

no wonder the podcast got better with additional person, since that meant there was proportionally less of him because of it

He's probably attracted to little girls so i doubt any grown woman will accuse him of anything.

oh i thought you were gonna say "he didn't plug his yt channel because he might get 'harassed'"
that makes sense too yea

Pardon my french, but filthy kikes like Jason Schreier are such subhuman goblins that they will openly say shit like this in public without any sense of shame while even *I* feel compelled to say "not all jews though" at the end of this very post.
he should be swinging from a tree for being such a fucking rat.

>accusations
Please. Hes a journo and his name is schreier.

I hate this kike with every fiber of my being

>BRAZILIAN
>MAKING WEIRD OUT OF TOUCH COMMENTS ABOUT AMERICAN POLITICS

LM A O I AM LAUGHING MY BOY