Play a game for a long period of time in one go

>play a game for a long period of time in one go
>have a dream of it and the next day see real world through the lenses of game's mechanics
Haha never happened to me but maybe user can share some similar stories with us haha

Attached: 1582320223713.webm (720x960, 961.47K)

Cats are the niggers of animals

I do lab work and when I used to play the alchemist of arland games I always pretended I as doing alchemy in my head. dont tell my supervisor.

Cod I played all night when I was 14 car backfired jump on grass good times

no
dogs are. they fuck white women

This. Anyone who fucks or even likes women needs to be shot. Dogs are scum, same as straight men.

I've never been exposed to so much mental illness in one place like Any Forums and I spent 3 days in a psych ward as a teenager.

After playing Red Dead Redemption I found myself doing dead eye shots in my head.

I can smell the bat soup from here

You can't discipline cats like that they don't socialize like humans or dogs. Also I've only ever dreamed about being in games I've never schizoid out and think the real world is like a game.

>I've never schizoid out and think the real world is like a game

Attached: 1546891741268.png (178x152, 12.86K)

I miss when we use to use faggots to kindle the fires used to burn witches

Oh please people don't have static stats like in games retard. You have to upkeep your strength dex int and all that. Same with skills.

why did he do it?

>static stats like in games
Name five (5) games with stats where you cannot alter them whatsoever.

You absolute retard they don't degrade over time nor do you lose the stats. Don't be a debatefag

Play more games.

>consider doing something retarded IRL
>intuitively try to quicksave first
Haha this n-never happens to me

Attached: 1629490607230.jpg (640x1136, 121.98K)

user...quantum immortality basically works like that

Not only. Ive seen the videos

I hit a tree today. Guess I've been playing too much GTA.