3x3 bread

r8, h8, appreci8, masturb8

Attached: vidya physical.jpg (1426x1675, 1.1M)

played Einhander and got filtered by the tank boss, managed to beat the dinosaur or whatever it was
the tank kept fucking one-shotting me
neat game though, very stylish

You mean the end boss tank in stage 3, where the arena itself teeters left and right? Just use the grenade launcher on his head, he goes down in seconds. Unless you mean the mid-boss of stage 2? In that case, just gotta stay out of the danger zones when he jumps and shit. Admittedly, he is a tough one. Most of the game's mid-bosses are tougher than stage-end ones.

I only own RE4, THPS3, SSX 3, DKCTF, and N:A physically

Attached: Mosaic 3x3.png (900x900, 1.83M)

Don't blame you, Alien Soldier and SotN's prices skyrocketed ever since the first wave of coronabux. Fuck scalpers. I hate them more than I hate jannies.

Actually I own Yoshi's Island on GBA but the GBA version's kind of shit. There's no tint on the red coins.

I'm guessing the music quality wasn't as good, either.

Yeah and the screen's crunched, the colors are washed out, and Yoshi is voice acted. There's some bonus levels though.

Despite bonus levels, still sounds yucky. Glad I got my copy several years ago for $20-something. I rented it a lot as a kid and felt like the king of the world when I beat it.

Yeah don't get me wrong I'd rather have the GBA version than nothing, it's still a great game. The SNES version's just a lot better.

Yeah, I meant the SNES version. The price is still hovering around $60, not the worst in the world.

based zoomer here
///
///
//+
/+/
//-
/+-

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1280x1280, 1.91M)

is the Sega Saturn the most underrated console of all time?
+Yoshi, DKC, Castlevaniam RE 4
my boyfriend refuses to play DKC Tropical Freeze. he must have finished the game like 15x by now
Cave Story is the best indie game of all time

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 756.95K)

>is the Sega Saturn the most underrated console of all time?
Yes.
>Cave Story is the best indie game of all time
If I had to pick a favorite, it'd be Bleed 2.
Anyway:
+ / /
/ / /
/ + /
Based Saturn Bomberman chad.

>Bleed 2
I'll have to check that out

I talked to the creator, it was inspired by Gunstar Heroes and other Treasure games. Speaking of Treasure-esque stuff, check out Spectacular Sparky.

2/2
2/2
2/2
1/1
Hybrid Heaven looks absolutely rad though.

Attached: F4AB937B-D325-44BA-95B7-5492B697D530.jpg (920x920, 351.66K)

(OP here)
- / -
+ / +
+ / ~
Try as I might, I'm just not a stealth fan. I sort of waver between saying I liked KH or not. On one hand, I liked it enough to play up to the Peter Pan world, but then I got filtered by Hook. Rage-inducing fight. Didn't feel like grinding enough to stand a chance. Either that or I just never got gud.
Captcha: S2KKK

neat, also I know about Spectacular Sparky. really cute!
+Tenchu, MGS, Yakuza, Ace Combat, Silent Hill, God Hand
>Hybrid Heaven looks absolutely rad though.
I love janky weird games, but I really do think Hybrid Heaven deserves more love in general. N64 graphics aside I still think its a ton of fun to play

>I love janky weird games
Ever played Catlateral Damage?

I haven't, but that looks pretty great.