Do you enjoy riddles and puzzle games?

Do you enjoy riddles and puzzle games?
What's your favorite?

Attached: Layton puzzles.png (1080x1920, 1.05M)

Ten

i haff tvelve metchsteek

Attached: 1625454673053.webm (256x500, 197.25K)

Three, the candles that don't go out melt away.

three because the 7 still burning burn down until they're nothing left

There we go.

Now riddle me this! What's your favorite puzzle game?

Attached: 1619999992097.png (1080x1920, 525.42K)

Does Myst count? I like it a lot because it's a point and click game without the bullshit item logic.

what is this some remaster or some shit? ive been playing this on emulator and that looks weird

Puyo Puyo Tsu

Myst definitely counts.

It's the mobile remaster

Attached: 1621132766780.png (1080x1920, 703.33K)

The stackable one.

Layton user?
There are a few fun series and games:
>Layton series
>Puzzle Agent
>The Witness
>Picross/Nonograms

Eat a dick Layton, you never specified a time frame. You have ten candles left at the end of the scenario's description.

Actual puzzles are great. Riddles are pedantic nonsense that purport to be about logic but are in reality about noticing arbitrary, often purposefully obfuscated, details.

FUCK YOU!

I'll accept that as an answer.

That'd be me I guess, good selection of games. I love me a good picross, even made some mah'self.

Attached: 1629302337523.png (1080x1920, 609.39K)

Attached: 1616807214230.png (1080x1920, 953.77K)

A, fish was nasty lmao
or C cuz they all ate it

B is just saying he saw A eat the fish to fit in.

It's the lack of clarity or obfuscation of an essential aspect of determining the solution that makes a problem a riddle. Brain teasers/riddles are practical applications that acknowledge and leverage the many blindspots of the mind to make for fun novelties.
You might not be the user I have in mind. They're a regular. I enjoy the way Picross is actually a logical system/an image presented by way of short hand, which makes it inherently easy to create your own puzzles by simply filling and labeling the grid.

I think it has to be B. If you go line by line and test what the other brothers say when a given one is lying -

A is lying: Can't be, since B's statement would contradict that

B is lying: Has no impact on the other two statements

C is lying: Would make B a contradiction again.

C lying is only a contradiction if we assume only one person ate the fish dinner, though

let me guess, the trick is there's a fourth faggot called "I"

which means A is the liar

Ahh. A classic.

>Riddles are pedantic nonsense that purport to be about logic but are in reality about noticing arbitrary, often purposefully obfuscated, details.
True but throwing a couple of in doesn't hurt too much

I'd probably say Tetris Effect.

I feel like it falls into ambiguous word trickery if you take that position. If you take "B and I" to be open-ended and allowing the possibility for any number of more people, then I feel like this question has no answer. But strictly interpreting "B and I" to mean "ONLY B and I" - which is a totally valid interpretation - makes it unambiguous.

That's the answer that satisfies me, anyway. Not sure how else you could do it.

C, they all ate it

Post the clock tower bell one.

Attached: 1643597514009.jpg (478x463, 157.98K)

>intentionally vague to make it harder
The correct answer is 10.

Might as well make the answer 0 since you can easily say "the man ate dinner the next night and used the remaining candles"

talos principle to be desu but I have strong strong nostalgia for layton

Eat

Well done!

In due time, user, in due time.

I'm the guy that has the Any Forums friendly layton collection, no I have not found screenshots of the american version of Curious Village HD lmao.

Attached: 1617733884868.png (1080x1920, 868.25K)

Talos Principle is the only puzzle game that's legit made me feel like a drooling retard

You say "well done" but they didn't even get it right. Bad question

3 because the rest will melt all the way through, the ones that were extinguished are still candles. Tired of this “thinking laterally” shit. So boring.

Shame, I was thinking about getting it. But I'm retarded

It's only the last two zones that get really fucking complicated, and the bonus stars. But I still completed it (with hints)

Attached: 1641636995009.png (1080x1920, 1.24M)

it's not that hard
he probably means some of the optional star puzzles and shit

every single time

I don't even understand the question

Go fuck yourself, Layton.

Are you re-shuffling the deck each of the 1000 times, or are you just shuffling once and checking the same piles 1000 times? I'm guessing the latter, as that's a typical cheeky Layton thing, but I don't really understand what it's saying.

B is lying, he didn't see shit he was in another room

Does "thoroughly shuffled" mean a perfectly even distribution and the answer is 1000? The only alternative is a significant combinatorics problem.

Haha, I suppose you are Layton user, then. Hope you've been well!

if you split a 52 card deck, which has 26 red and 26 black cards, into two 26 card piles, the number of red in one pile will always equal the number of black in the other, and vice versa.