Every fucking minmaxing dex/faith obsessed pussy on Any Forums says:

Every fucking minmaxing dex/faith obsessed pussy on Any Forums says:
>Elden ring is.... le SO HARD!!!!
>Enemies TAKE SO LONG winding up their attacks into my panic rolls!!!!
>They have INFINITE combos!!!!!!!
Meanwhile I run weapon arts in pic related and make vigor my highest stat and I kill bosses solo after 1 or 2 attempts with NPC summon signs at most
This game isn't hard you're just not playing it right

Attached: 43576965289648937265.png (200x200, 8.91K)

Haven't got hung up yet with with estoc 2-handed and blood slash at level 1 wretch. Leveling is a crutch honestly

>SoNF
you didnt beat the game

yeah im really not getting why people are calling it hard im running str faith and the longest ive spent on a boss was the very first becaseu i tried too rush straight too him and was drunk af by the time i got too him any outhers id wanna say im getting in sub 20 tries and im about half way through the game , kidna wanna respec and give magic a go since im getting a ta tired of str faith but i def dont get people saying its bs or harder than any games previous , also since i jsut beat radahn i kidna hated playing it but as i got the hang of the fight idk i kind aenjoyed it it was definitly no where at all close too how hard people made it out too be though like i was shit scared going into it and it really isnt that bad

I’m 100% is you got all the design leads together and showed them players getting the best weapons and items to win they would think they’re playing the game not only correctly but smart.

Bros where can I cheese quick runes on my first playthrough. I already killed the sleeping dragon with Reduvia dagger, any other lategame bosses I can cheese with bleed?

cool elden ring bait shitpost thread
however there are already 600 in the catalog so please delete this one

theres a really good grind spot after you do teh bloody maiden quest

Isn't summoning cheating in Souls games?

Attached: 1588765355364.png (904x1086, 470.66K)

You dont even need a broken build. Mimic +10 puts the game in Easy Mode

>use meteor sword+staff and rock fling
>jump attack and throw pebbles to stagger
ezpz

>People complain about things but I play on easy and don't have the same problems?
No shit?

I've been invading low level fuckers in stormveil and raping them. Its been pretty fun

I was invaded by a golden retaliation exploiter IDGAF anymore.

Have they removed other cheating mechanics from Elden Ring? It sucks that summoning is in the game, but I hope that magic and shields have been removed at least. I might give the game a shot, because I don't like cheating accidentally. Summoning is easy to avoid at least, but other cheating tools might be too tempting to use when getting stuck

Attached: 1639480805678.jpg (368x512, 103.08K)

so cool

I wish zoomers all just instantly dropped dead. Such a shitty generation.

Attached: 1639539285598.jpg (680x680, 54.22K)

Idk bro, using weapons sounds pretty cheaty. You can only be sure you don't use any weapons or armor.

If you level vigor at all, you didn't beat the game

I just want to know. I couldn't beat DS1 or DS2 and tried to cheat so I felt bad and didn't finish them
I just want to know if the cheating tools are removed. I would like to finish even one Souls game while not ruining the game for myself
Or can someone tell me if there are stuff that breaks the game like shields in DS1. I want to play the game right and correct way.

Attached: Nipah.jpg (850x725, 43.27K)

>This game isn't hard you're just not playing it right
No, the game is hard, you just found a way to game it because it's design fundamentally shit and the overwhelming majority of people who actually finish a game like this, manage to do so because they found some exploit to cheese.

>I kill bosses solo after 1 or 2 attempts with NPC summon signs at most
>I kill bosses solo
>with NPCs
*insert pasta about cheating the game and yourself*

Attached: 1643602168962.png (442x442, 101.83K)