What's the Any Forumserdict?

What's the Any Forumserdict?

Attached: 45.jpg (1280x720, 152.72K)

Those are the same game.

botw has aged like total shit

Apples and Oranges. Genshin and BotW being the same is one of the most shallow and idiotic takes i ever encountered, and yes i played both, which is why im making this assertion, they play nothing alike in practice.

Left is a gacha game so why would anyone play it?

>weebshit with no gameplay
>walking sim with such easy gameplay it might as well not exist
youve already lost

>you can move in a 3d space
>grass fields
>you can attack enemies
>you can climb stuff
Damn they are the same game...

BoTW fell into irrelevancy since it's just a proof of concept game
Genshin is only alive because of sunk cost fallacy and once a better co-op focused game comes out, it will struggle to keep people playing

SOUL VS SOULLESS

One is a pretty fun game, other is a pathetic chink copy with gacha elements. I will never even try it.

Tried BotW, and was hooked till the end.
Tried GI, and the tutorials horrible controls and uninteresting "everything" stopped me within 15minutes.

Winner is the one that keeps me going, which is BotW.

BotW's one of the few rare GOAT titles.
Genshit's just a Chink take on the AZN MMOs, turned into an offline grindan shit with a Gacha trap.

>BoTW fell into irrelevancy
the cope is real.
BotW's literally a video game perfected.

Genshin is better

Attached: 1619064664262.jpg (1000x1337, 393.62K)

Mihoyo is worth more bugtendo now.

Attached: poorfag tendies.png (928x895, 573.92K)

Attached: smug zelda.png (143x143, 35.8K)

>no weapon durability
>don't have to play as a twink faggot
Genshin is objectively superior

It's why people prefer it over Elden Ring right? Oh, that's right, they don't.

I'm surprised Puzzle & Dragons is still kicking around. Played it like 7 years ago, and the game was already starting to buckle under power creep arms races.

Actually, they literally do.
ED is literally nothing more than a pile of the worst traits of both Souls-shit and Open World trash. It's literally the same fanboy crowd trying to rise it up on a pedestal that kept shilling Bloodborne for years, except now they cannot play the Snoy-boy part.

donkey kong country is my favorite megaman clone

Not that user, but this is like pretending OoT isn't an insanely good game because you like MGS3 better.

F/GO bros...

You know nintendies are exactly like that? Snoys are the same, its all the same for consolegs, game is exclusive and made by my favorite company? its the best game ever
thats why snoys think bloodborne and demon souls are the best games

fpbp

obsessed.

Who cares why they do it. It's stupid. Both games are fantastic and most of BotW's comparative inadequacies come from being made five years prior.